- Paypal Credit
Sigma 35mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One SLD Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Dust- and Splash-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The Sigma 35mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Leica L-mount is a sleek and flexible wide-angle prime lens that combines a bright design with a portable form factor. With a standard wide field of view, this lens is ideal for a wide range of subjects, including landscape, street, and reportage photography, while the f/2 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and offers greater control over depth of field. The Sigma 35mm Contemporary Lens incorporates three aspherical elements and one SLD element in its optical design to minimize various aberrations and distortion, resulting in sharp and accurate images. Additionally, the lens features a Super Multi-Layer Coating that helps to control ghosting and flare, improving color fidelity and contrast in your photos.
In regard to handling and focus, this lens features a stepping motor for quick and quiet AF performance that suits both photo and video applications. As an I Series lens, too, this lens features a manual aperture ring and all-metal barrel constriction for enhanced tactility. Additionally, there is a rounded nine-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh quality and the lens housing is also weather-sealed to suit working in inclement conditions.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance, and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- I Series lens emphasizes a sleek and stylish physical design that is built to the same operational standards of Sigma's Cine lenses, including a mechanical aperture ring, knurled metal components, and various switches and tactile controls for intuitive operation.
- Wide-angle 35mm lens is designed for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture strikes and ideal balance between speed and size and manages to maintain a compact physical profile while also offering low-light performance and depth of field control.
- One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) element markedly reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements help to control distortion and spherical aberrations for a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated stepping motor realizes smooth and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an internal focusing design to promote greater responsiveness.
- Manual aperture ring includes an 'A' position for camera-based aperture selection.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity and rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount's design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- Included LCF58-01M magnetic lens cap attaches directly to the front of the lens and is compatible with the optional CH-11 Lens Cap Holder.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma UD-11 USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
- Sigma 35mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E
- Sigma LCF-58 III 58mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Sony E
- Sigma LCF5801M Magnetic Metal Lens Cap
- Sigma LH636-01 Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension