- Paypal Credit
Sigma 35mm T1.5 FF High-Speed Prime - E Mount
- Covers Full-Frame Sensor Size
- E Mount
- T1.5 to T16 Aperture Range
- Geared Focus and Iris Control Rings
- Clickless Iris Ring
- Suitable for 8K Image Capture
- Lens Scale Marked in Feet
- Weighs 2.5 Pounds
- 95mm Front Diameter
- 9-Blade Iris
The Sigma 35mm T1.5 FF High-Speed Prime - E Mount is a mid-range focal length of the FF High Speed Prime Lenses series that combines the same high-quality optics and mechanics of their Global Vision still line in a cine-oriented design. The Sigma 35mm T1.5 FF High-Speed Prime - E Mount offers full-frame sensor coverage, 6-8K resolution, and a T1.5 aperture, all featured in a compact and lightweight form. The Sigma 35mm T1.5 FF High-Speed Prime - E Mount is also available in PL and EF mounts. A common 95mm front diameter and similar physical attributes across the lens line make it easier and quicker to mount lens accessories such as matte boxes, follow focuses, and lens control motors.
The 9-bladed iris produces pleasing out-of-focus bokeh effects, and ghosting and flaring have been minimized. Color reproduction is standardized for easier color correction. Each lens in the range offers consistent lens gear positions and 180° of focus barrel rotation. The FF High-Speed Primes also feature a clickless iris with linear markings, dampeners on each gear ring for silent operation, industry-standard 0.8 module gear pitch, and engraved markings for durability. Select markings are done in luminous paint for easy visibility in low light.
To relieve stress on your camera's lens mount, a support foot is built into the dust- and water-resistant metal lens body. If you wish to fit your FF High-Speed Prime lens to a different camera, the EF and E mount versions can be converted from one to the other by an authorized Sigma service center (not available for PL mounts).
- High image performance covering full frame sensors; suitable for 8K capture
- Fast T1.5 maximum aperture aids in shooting with low light levels
- Compact, dust- and water-resistant design with a common front diameter of 95mm across the line
- EF and E mounts may be swapped at an authorized Sigma service center (not available for PL mount versions)
- Sigma 35mm T1.5 FF High-Speed Prime (E Mount)
- Lens Support Foot
- Front Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty