- Paypal Credit
Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX DG APO HSM Lens for EF Mount
- EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/32
- 2 Extraordinary Low Dispersion Elements
- Apochromatic Optical Design
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Clutch
- Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Accepts Rear Drop-In 46mm Filters
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
The Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX DG APO HSM Lens for EF Mount is a super telephoto lens that is characterized by its fast aperture. The Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX DG APO HSM Lens for EF Mount incorporates two Extraordinary Low Dispersion glass elements which help reduce chromatic aberration and color fringing to a minimum. It is capable of producing notable clarity and color fidelity throughout the aperture range. The Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX DG APO HSM Lens for EF Mount also features a Super Multi-Layer Coating that helps to realize greater contrast when working in backlit or difficult lighting conditions.
Complementing the optical attributes, this lens also sports an internal focusing design, along with a Hyper Sonic Motor, to deliver fast and quiet autofocus performance, and a manual focus clutch allows for quick switching between auto and manual focusing positions. Benefitting handling and use, a rotating tripod collar is featured for increased stability and easier switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations. Additionally, this lens accepts 46mm drop-in style filters via the included holder, and both UV and circular polarizer filters are included.
- Prime super telephoto 500mm f/4.5 lens is designed for full-frame EF Mount DSLRs, and can also be used on APS-C models where it provides an 800mm equivalent focal length.
- Sporting an apochromatic design, two Extraordinary Low Dispersion (ELD) glass elements are used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture range in order to produce greater clarity and color fidelity.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to minimize ghosting and flare when working in strong lighting conditions.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance.
- Internal focusing design limits the overall length of the lens during operation for more intuitive, controlled handling as well as faster performance.
- A manual focus clutch lets you slide the focusing ring back or forth to quickly switch between manual and autofocus modes.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- A fixed, rotating tripod collar offers increased stability when working from a tripod as well as intuitive switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations.
- A rear drop-in slot enables the use of 46mm drop-in filters via the included filter holder, and both UV and circular polarizer filters are included.
- Compatible with optional APO Tele Converters to further extend the reach of this super telephoto lens.
- Sigma 500mm f/4.5 EX DG APO HSM Lens for EF Mount
- Front Lens Cover
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood for 500mm f/4.5 EX Digital APO HSM Lens
- A00090 Rear Filter Holder for Select Sigma Lenses
- A00531 46mm Normal Rear UV Filter
- A00530 46mm Rear Circular Polarizing Filter
- Carrying Case
- Limited 1-Year North and South America Warranty Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Extended Warranty Extension Against Manufacturing and Workmanship Defects.