- Paypal Credit
Sigma 65mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One SLD Element, Two Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Dust- and Splash-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
The Sigma 65mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E-mount is a sleek and stylish prime lens that offers a unique field of view suitable for portraiture and selective everyday shooting. With a slightly long focal length and bright f/2 design, this for Sony E-mount lens provides excellent low-light performance and depth of field control, while still maintaining a portable form factor. The lens features two aspherical elements and one low dispersion element in its optical design to control various aberrations and ensure sharp and clear images. Additionally, the lens is coated with a Super Multi-Layer Coating that helps to reduce flare and ghosting, leading to greater contrast in your photos.
Benefitting handling, this lens features a stepping motor for quick and quiet AF performance that suits both photo and video applications. As an I Series lens, too, this lens incorporates a manual aperture ring and all-metal barrel constriction into its design for enhanced tactility. Additionally, there is a rounded nine-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh quality and the lens housing is also weather-sealed to suit working in inclement conditions.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance, and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- I Series lens emphasizes a sleek and stylish physical design that is built to the same operational standards of Sigma's Cine lenses, including a mechanical aperture ring, knurled metal components, and various switches and tactile controls for intuitive operation.
- Long-normal 65mm lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 97.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture strikes and ideal balance between speed and size and manages to maintain a compact physical profile while also offering low-light performance and depth of field control.
- One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) element markedly reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements help to control distortion and spherical aberrations for a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated stepping motor realizes smooth and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an internal focusing design to promote greater responsiveness.
- Manual aperture ring includes an 'A' position for camera-based aperture selection.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity and rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount's design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- Included LCF62-01M magnetic lens cap attaches directly to the front of the lens and is compatible with the optional CH-11 Lens Cap Holder.
- Sigma 65mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E
- Sigma LCF-62 III 62mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Sony E
- Sigma LCF6201M Magnetic Metal Lens Cap
- Sigma LH656-01 Lens Hood
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension