Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye Lens for EF Mount
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One SLD Glass Element
- Unique 180° Circular Imagery
- Internal Focus, AF/MF Selection
- Min. Focus: 5.3", 1:4.6 Magnification
- Six-Blade Diaphragm
The Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye Lens for EF Mount is a lens that gives a creative distortion and exaggerated perspective to your photos. With the Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye Lens for EF Mount, provide your images with a circular and expansive 180° angle of view. The Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye Lens for EF Mount offers an advanced optical design, utilizing one SLD glass element which reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity. Additionally, the lens features a Super Multi Coating which suppresses lens flare and ghosting, as well as a Hyper Sonic Motor for quick and accurate autofocus performance. This lens is ideal for working with subjects as close as 5.3" away.
- Circular fisheye design provides a 180° angle of view and produces circular images that do not fill the entire full-frame-format frame.
- One SLD element helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater color accuracy and clarity.
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.3" pairs with a 1:4.6 maximum magnification ratio for creating unique close-up imagery.
- Focus mode selection switch lets you quickly change from auto or manual focusing control.
- The lens itself lacks front filter threads but does incorporate a gelatin filter holder at the rear of the lens.