- Paypal Credit
Sony FE GM 70-200mm f/2.8 Full-frame Telephoto Zoom Camera Lens
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One XA Element & Two Aspherical Elements
- Four ED Elements & Two Super ED Elements
- Nano AR Coating
- Dual Linear & Super Sonic Wave AF Motors
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Focus Hold Buttons; Focus Range Limiter
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
The Sony FE GM 70-200mm f/2.8 Full-frame Telephoto Zoom Camera Lens delivers high sharpness alongside smooth, clean bokeh, and the bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture and optical image stabilization also help to ensure sharp handheld shots in available lighting conditions. Sony FE GM 70-200mm f/2.8 Full-frame Camera Lens takes its place as a reliable, go-to telephoto zoom for professionals.
G Master Optics
- As part of Sony's esteemed G Master series, this lens is designed to achieve notably high resolution and sharpness through the correction of a wide variety of spherical and chromatic aberrations.
- A constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also lends greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field techniques.
- Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Of the three aspherical elements incorporated in the lens design, one is an XA element with superior surface precision to effectively reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations from imagery.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements and two Super ED elements are featured in the lens design, too, and help to control chromatic aberrations and reduce color fringing for increased clarity and color fidelity.
Reliable Autofocus and Image Stabilization
- Advanced double-linear and ring Super Sonic wave Motor system ensure fast, precise and accurate autofocus in both stills and video.
- Floating elements system benefits image quality when working at the 3.15' minimum focusing distance with 0.25x magnification.
- The lens barrel is equipped with three focus hold buttons and a focus range limiter switch to permit fast, intuitive operation of the lens while shooting.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- An OSS Mode switch lets you choose Mode 1 for general image stabilization that is suited to most types of shooting as well as a Mode 2 setting that is specifically intended to be used with panning movements.
Professional Build and Intuitive Handling
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions.
- The front lens element features a fluorine coating to protect against smudges and dust from adhering to the glass surface.
- A removable, rotating tripod mount permits quick switching from horizontal to vertical shooting orientations.
- Included petal-shaped lens hood helps prevent flaring and has a filter access window for making adjustments to rotating filters such as polarizers and variable NDs.
- Compatible with optional 1.4x and 2x teleconverters to further extend the effective focal length.
- Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens
- Sony ALC-F77S 77mm Front Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Sony ALC-SH145 Lens Hood
- Tripod Mount
- Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty