Sony PHDV-186DM Digital Master Videocassette 186min
- Professional tape designed for mastering
- HDV/DV run time is 186 minutes
- AMEII metal evaporation technology
- Diamond-like Carbon protective layer
Sony PHDV-186DM Digital Master Videocassette 186min (Not mini DV)
- HDV/DV run time is 186 minutes and DVcam runtime is 124 minutes.
- Digital master videocassette is a professional tape designed for mastering and is also highly flexible and convenient media, enhancing compatibility between camcorder and VTR.
- AMEII metal evaporation technology has been used to improve the packing of grains inside the magnetic layer, increase tape retentivity (Br) and output as well as achieve better C/N and error ratios
- Quality control has been enhanced following a complete review of the production process, resulting in improved drop-out figures.
- Diamond-like Carbon protective layer on the tape surface—a dramatic improvement in wear resistance—has been achieved, resulting in reduced head wear.
- A lubricant ensures low friction and reduced head stain. With superior stability, tape damage is minimized.
Check items to add to the cart or
You may also be interested in
More From Sony