- Paypal Credit
Saramonic Blink 500 ProX B1 Camera-Mount Wireless Microphone System
- Content Creators, Vlogs, Live Streaming
- Compact Clip-On Transmitter/Mic
- Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
- Compact Dual-Channel Receiver
- Separate 3.5mm Main & Headphone Outputs
- Easy to Use, Informative OLED Screens
- Mute Function, Mono/Stereo Output Mode
- Internal 10-Hour Batteries
- Charging Case with 35 Hours of Power
- 18 Systems at Once Max, up to 328' Range
The Saramonic Blink 500 ProX B1 Digital Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System is a wireless microphone system designed for content creators, videographers, journalists, vloggers, podcasters, and live streamers. It provides a comprehensive and affordable solution for capturing clear and high-quality dialogue, interviews, and speeches directly to cameras, recorders, mixers, and other devices with a 3.5mm input. The Saramonic Blink 500 ProX B1 represents the next generation of the popular Blink 500 Pro system, offering various enhancements such as improved digital audio quality, a smaller and lighter design, reduced latency, enhanced wireless reliability, upgraded OLED displays with real-time metering, longer battery life, and more.
The Blink 500 ProX B1 consists of a compact, clip-on transmitter with its own built-in omnidirectional microphone, allowing you to quickly attach it to subjects for fast, run-and-gun-style shoots. For a more discreet look, you can plug the included omni lavalier microphone into the transmitters' 3.5mm input jacks. The tiny dual-channel receiver features a 3.5mm output connection for camera use and a headphone jack to monitor your audio in real time. Camera mounting is made easy by the receiver's clip, which easily attaches to your camera shoe. The dual-channel receiver can also be used to receive a second microphone (available separately).
The system provides out-of-the-box operability for anyone (thanks to quick, one-click pairing) and delivers reliable transmission with a clear sound at a distance up to 328'. Built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 10 hours of operation on the transmitter and receiver. Recharging the batteries can be done via USB or by simply dropping the transmitter and receiver into the supplied fast-charging case.
Blink 500 Pro vs Blink 500 ProX
- Smaller and lighter updated design
- Advanced next-generation 2.4 GHz wireless
- Higher-resolution, 16-bit / 48 kHz digital audio
- Wider 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Less latency at ≤8ms
- Higher signal-to-noise ratio at ≥84 dB
- Longer battery life at 10 hours on a full charge
- Upgraded OLED displays with real-time metering
- USB-C charging on transmitter and receiver
- Charging case with 2000mAh internal battery can charge the system up to 2.5 times, for up to an 35 hours of power on the go
Unpacking the Blink 500 ProX B2
- Use the ultracompact clip-on transmitter as a true wireless microphone with its built-in mic element or as a bodypack transmitter with its supplied lavalier microphone.
- The ultracompact dual-channel receiver features an integrated clip with a shoe mount for flexible placement on you or your camera. A 3.5mm TRS audio cable is provided to ensure proper hookup to a camera or recorder.
- Simply power on the receiver and transmitter and use one-click pairing to access reliable wireless audio functionality in an instant.
- Drop the receiver and transmitter in the supplied fast-charging case to conveniently recharge their internal batteries and view real-time charging status on their OLED screens.
Connect, Power, and Go
- With the receiver and transmitter easily paired at the click of a button, the Blink 500 ProX system is comfortably easy to use for anyone, anywhere. Videographers, vloggers, YouTubers, and mobile journalists will benefit from the Blink 500 Pro's power-and-go operating style.
- The transmitter's 3.5mm input can accept mic- or line-level signals, making it fully capable of accommodating a variety of external sources such as a lavalier microphone or an audio feed from a mixer or receiver.
- Advanced technology invisibly handles the complicated tasks such as switching channels to avoid dropouts, leaving you with a streamlined and simple system that requires no tedious manual configuration.
- Blink 500 ProX systems utilize 16-bit / 48 kHz digital audio resolution to give you quality sound at a budget-friendly price point.
- Compared to the built-in microphones on cameras and mobile devices, Blink 500 ProX systems offer considerably improved fidelity and clarity with less noise.
- Since your subjects may speak at very different volumes, Saramonic outfitted the Blink 500 ProX TX with dedicated gain buttons to allow quick and effortless adjustment of the signal level.
- Utilize the tactile mute function to cut the signal in a hurry without having to adjust the volume.
- Knowing that camera preamps are often noisy, the Blink 500 ProX RX’s main 3.5mm output sends an adjustable mic-level signal, so you won’t have to crank the gain at your camera.
- With a separate 3.5mm headphone port, the Blink 500 ProX RX can simultaneously drive headphones for quick monitor checks and troubleshooting.
- The receiver features a selectable mono/stereo output mode, allowing it to appropriately feed signal from one transmitter into both input channels of your device (via mono mode) or from two transmitters into separate input channels of your device (via stereo mode).
Perfect for 1- or 2-Person Shoots
- Since the Blink 500 ProX receiver is a dual-channel receiver, it can simultaneously handle two Blink 500 ProX wireless transmitters (second transmitter/mic available separately) for 2-person recordings.
- If you need to expand beyond that, you can use up to 18 Blink 500 ProX mics at once at the same location.
Built-In Microphone for True Wireless Operation
- The Blink 500 ProX transmitter features a built-in miniature condenser microphone with an omnidirectional pickup pattern that captures clear and natural voice tonality.
- Thanks to the transmitter's ultracompact housing, you can clip it to clothing, slide it into a shirt pocket, place it on a podium, or hold it in your hand.
- A furry, press-on windscreen is included to protect the built-in mic from wind noise when shooting outdoors.
Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone Included
- For maximum visual discretion, use the Blink 500 ProX TX as a traditional bodypack transmitter with the supplied lavalier microphone. Just clip the omnidirectional lavalier microphone to a collar or lapel, then plug it into the transmitter's 3.5mm input; the transmitter automatically switches to the external microphone, so you don't have to bother selecting the input source.
- The lavalier mic includes a foam windscreen that lessens noise caused by light wind, breaths, and air conditioning systems. For enhanced reduction of stronger wind noise, a separately available furry windshield (or windjammer, such as the Saramonic LM-WS) can be fitted to the microphone.
Stable and Simple 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Whereas typical analog wireless systems are susceptible to interference from TV and radio waves, the Blink 500 ProX digital system avoids that by operating in the 2.4 GHz band, which occupies frequencies beyond those of television, radio transmissions, and UHF wireless microphone systems.
- Within the 2.4 GHz spectrum, the Blink 500 ProX boasts automatic channel hopping to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 328 feet, double the maximum distance of the standard Blink 500. For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi / 2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.
Bright OLED Screens
Each Blink 500 ProX transmitter and receiver is outfitted with a high-contrast OLED screen, ensuring consistent visibility of import settings indoors and outside.
- Transmitter screen: real-time input metering, input-gain level, mute icon, wireless strength, battery life.
- Receiver screen: battery life, mono/stereo icon, and headphone level, plus transmitter’s real-time level meter, mute icon, battery life, and wireless-connection strength.
- Lightweight, ultracompact housings
- Receiver's built-in clip with shoe mount allows easy attachment to your camera, belt, or clothing
- Internal 10-hour lithium-ion batteries keep you going on extralong shoots or multiple run-and-gun gigs in a day
- USB-C connectivity on the receiver and transmitters for battery recharging
- TX and RX can also be powered via USB, even while in use, giving you near unlimited operating time
- USB-C port on charging case for simple power connection
- Use up to two transmitters with each receiver
- Includes gold-plated 3.5mm TRS cable for connection to a camera or camcorder
- Saramonic Blink 500 ProX B1 Digital Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System (Black, 2.4 GHz)
- Blink 500 ProX TX Clip-On Digital Bodypack Wireless Transmitter with Built-In Omni Microphone ( Black)
- Blink 500 ProX RX Dual-Channel Camera-Mount Digital Wireless Receiver (Black)
- SR-M1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone (Black)
- Blink 500 ProX B1 Portable Charging Case
- Alligator-Style Lavalier Mic Clip (Black)
- Foam Lavalier Windscreen (Black)
- Furry Press-On Windscreen for Blink 500 ProX TX Transmitter
- Carry Pouch with Accessory Pocket
- Gold-Plated 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRS Cable for Cameras (1')
- Gold-Plated USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable (1')
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty