- Paypal Credit
Ambient Recording ACN-CL Lockit Wireless Synchronizer
- Timecode Generator with Genlock
- Wireless Transceiver over ACN Network
- Compact Form Factor with OLED Screen
- One-Button Syncing
- Supports 1080P/1080i for all Frame Rates
- Supports Word Clock up to 192 kHz
- Timecode Comparison via OLED Display
- Dual LEMO Outputs for Multi-Device Sync
- Internal Battery, External Power/Charge
- Solid Aluminum Body
The Ambient Recording ACN-CL Lockit Wireless Synchronizer is a wireless synchronizer created for professional film and video production applications. Ambient Recording ACN-CL Wireless Synchronizer allows for simple and stable synchronization of cameras and audio equipment. It can generate timecode ranging from 23.976 to 60 fps, genlock at 1080p or 1080i, and word clock up to 192 kHz, eliminating the need for multiple devices. The compact and durable aluminum body makes it easy to use and transport on set. The ACN-CL Lockit is a versatile tool for precise synchronization in film and video production.
One-button syncing, dual LEMO 5-pin outputs, and 2.4 GHz wireless communication with other devices in the Lockit series make it easy to link up multiple cameras and digital audio recorders. The ACN-CL Lockit is powered via an internal NP-50 compatible battery, which is removable for convenience in the field. Charging and external powering is possible through a USB Type-C connection.
- Running off a changeable Li-ion battery that can be charged in the unit while operating makes sure you never be let down with depleted power.
- The supplied NP-50 type battery is not only widely available along with economically priced chargers, but it is also used by professional radio mic brands, which further reduces the variety of gear to carry along.
- Just like the NanoLockit, jamming units to "time of day" with the internal Real-Time Clock is a one-button experience, but with the additional perk of a crisp OLED screen.
- The Lockit can operate as the master by automatically jamming units that are added or restarted during the day.
- The OLED also brings the useful timecode compare tool (introduced with firmware 6.0), which makes it easy to determine if other equipment is still in sync—with an accuracy of 1/100 of a frame.
Size and Signals
- While smaller Ambient units were always marked by a prefix such as Tiny or Nano, the ACN-CL proudly carries the name “Lockit” and it wouldn’t do so without supplying both timecode and sync signals.
- Designed for today’s equipment, it supports 1080p and 1080i genlock for project rates from 23.976 to 60 fps, while audio recorders are covered with wordclock sample rates up to 192 kHz.
- Dual LEMO 5-pin output connections provide maximum flexibility and continued use of available cables. Timecode in and out follow industry standards and allow for syncing of two cameras in parallel or jamming via a cable while leaving the synced unit connected.
- The primary output carries timecode and genlock/wordclock. This gives you the freedom to choose running it either on a Y-cable or two separate leads. In addition to offering timecode functionality, the second connector can connect to devices that support ACN for metadata transfer.
Powering and Charging
External power and charging are available through a common USB Type-C port. Connected to a Mac or Windows computer, the Lockit transforms into a MIDI timecode interface without additional configuration, allowing deep-level editing of the settings. The sync LED is now full RGB for versatile status indication and party mode. This and more is found in the compact solid aluminum case, which makes the ACN-TL TinyLockit and ALL601 LancLogger look large by comparison.
- Ambient Recording ACN-CL Lockit Compact Wireless Synchronizer
- NP-50 Compatible Li-Ion Battery
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
- 2 x Pieces of Double Lock
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty