- Paypal Credit
Lectrosonic IFBlue 4 Receiver Kit with 4-Bay Charging Dock and AC Adapter
- IFB Monitoring for Talent and Crew
- Works with Lectrosonics IFB Transmitters
- Works with Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid
- Use with Earbuds, Headphones, Neck Loops
- Compact Design, One-Knob Operation
- 12 Hours on Rechargeable AA Batteries
- Stores up to 10 Frequency Presets
- Rugged Injection-Molded ABS Housing
- LCD Interface for Programming/Operation
- Dock-Charge up to 4 IFBR1C Receivers
- Works with NiMh Rechargeable Batteries
- Includes Power Supply (US)
IFBlue IFBR1C Bodypack IFB Monitoring Receiver for Lectrosonics (A1: 470 to 537 MHz) systems are used for talent cueing and crew communications in broadcast and motion picture production. In other cases, the IFB system is used by directors and other management to monitor program audio during a production. The IFBlue IFBR1C Bodypack Receiver for Lectrosonics receiver provides simplicity and flexibility in a package that is intuitive for untrained users to operate. In spite of its tiny size, the new IFBR1C receiver offers excellent performance on par with all of Lectrosonics’ IFB products. The design uses +/-20 kHz FM deviation for efficient use of the bandwidth, with compandor noise reduction circuitry for an excellent signal to noise ratio. A supersonic Pilot Tone signal controls the audio output squelch to keep the receiver silent when no transmitter signal is received.
The Lectrosonics IFBlue CHSIFBR1C Charging Dock for IFBR1C IFB Receiver is a companion dock-charging system capable of charging up to four IFBR1C IFB receivers when using NiMh rechargeable batteries—without having to remove the batteries from the receivers. Charge multiple receivers at once or replace one with a charged on for constant use.
Multiple CHSIFBR1C charging units can be mechanically linked for the easy organization on a mounting surface. The DCR5/9AU power supply (for the US region) and an AC cord are included.
Reliable, Professional Performance
- The IFBR1C uses ±20 kHz FM deviation for efficient use of the bandwidth. The compandor noise-reduction circuitry delivers an excellent signal-to-noise ratio. A supersonic Pilot Tone signal controls the audio output squelch to keep the receiver silent when no transmitter signal is received. The incoming RF signal is filtered and amplified, then mixed down to the IF frequency using a microprocessor-controlled synthesizer.
- The receiver's high-sensitivity design provides extended operating range both indoors and outdoors.
- The IFBR1C provides simple, one-knob operation for on/off and audio level, and easy, on-the-fly programming with fast frequency adjustments. Basic operation is simply a matter of rotating the knob to turn power on and adjust the volume level.
- On the side panel, membrane switches and a backlit LCD interface let you quickly select frequencies and save/recall presets.
- There are 10 presets available for programming the IFBR1C. The stored frequencies remain in memory during power Off and even with the battery removed. Use the Up and Down arrows to scroll through the previously selected frequencies stored in the IFBR1C and quickly change frequencies for quick communication.
- USB port for firmware updates.
- Attached battery door.
- Battery life: 10 hours (Alkaline), 12 hours (NiMh), 20 hours and 40 minutes (Lithium).
- Side contacts allow for recharging the NiMh batteries without removing them from the the IFBR1C requires the optional CHSIFBR1C battery charging station (works with NiMh batteries only).
- IFBlue IFBR1C Bodypack IFB Receiver (A1: 470 to 537 MHz)
- Belt Clip
- 2 x Rechargeable AA NiMh Batteries
- IFBlue CHSIFBR1C Charging Dock for IFBR1C IFB Receiver
- DCR5/9AU Power Supply (US)
- AC Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Inputs / Outputs