The Steadicam PILOTﾙ
Anton Bauer Powered version is designed to be used with cameras in the 2 to 10 pound range.
This kit includes 2 Hytron 50 Batteries, charger and carry case. The 5.8" LCD monitor is standard and provides good contrast from dark to light situations. The monitor weight and location on the sled assures the operator perfect balance and ease of operation. Utilizing a proven Low Mass Gimbal the operator has the ability to capture the fluid movement that only Steadicam can provide. No-tools precision camera stage establishes a solid base for the camera and facilitates smooth adjustment ease from side to side plus fore and aft.
The Carbonlite expandable post and interface to the stage form a solid bond to assure no jitter in the picture as the operator captures those unique scenes. The stage plate is indexed so that the camera can be re-moved and re-mounted without the need to re-adjust the balance. The stage can be easily accessorized with focus motor mount, additional connectors or dovetail type camera plate.
The sled boasts a true three axis gimbal and is equipped with counter weights for balance and positionable monitor, gimbal and battery mounts. Counterweights are provided for balance
The Pilot sled compacts down by removing the lower cross tube.
The Pilotﾒs ultra lightweight, low profile vest is designed to provide complete comfort and functionality for extended productions and long continuous shots. No-tools adjustments make it easy to adjust on the ﾓfly".
Complete systems available.
- Lightweight Iso-elastic arm with 28" boom
- New low profile designed vest
- Professional tool-free 3-axis gimbal
- CarbonLite expandable center post
- Positionable Monitor, Gimbal and Battery Mounts
- Affordable cost
- Frictionless, Silky-Smooth Iso-Elastic Performance
- Huge 28" Lifting Range
- One-Touch Lift-Adjustment for each section
- Lightweight Design
- 5.8" LCD Color Monitor
- CarbonLite Expandable Center Post
- New Arm / Vest Interface System
- X-Y Vernier Adjustment of Stage Plate
- Operates in Standard and Low modes
- (2) Batteries
- Carry Case