- Paypal Credit
Tenba Roadie Backpack 20
- Holds 2 DSLRs, 6-8 Lenses, Accessories
- Accommodates a Laptop up to 17"
- Front and Rear Access to Gear
- Padded Touch-Fastened Interior Dividers
- Exterior Compartment with Inner Pockets
- Side Pocket for Tripod
- Top and Side Handles, Trolley Strap
- Padded Shoulder Straps and Sternum Strap
- Padded Back Panel and Waist Belt
- WeatherWrap Rain Cover Included
The Tenba Roadie Backpack 20 lets you comfortable carry two gripped DSLR or mirrorless cameras, up to eight lenses, and additional accessories. Featuring padded touch-fastening dividers and clear mesh accessory pockets inside the main compartment, you'll also find a separate compartment for a laptop up to 17" and rear access to camera gear.
The exterior front zip compartment has a variety of pockets, and the side of the pack has a large pocket for accessories, or for securing a compact tripod.
Carry the Roadie 20 Backpack with the top or side handles, roll it with the adjustable rear trolley strap, or wear it with the padded shoulder straps. For added comfort and stability, the pack features a padded back panel, a padded removable waist belt, and a sternum strap. The bottom of the pack is reinforced for weather and abrasion protection. Photographers will appreciate the included weather cover.
- Clean lines and a high-end luggage aesthetic with minimal branding ensure a professional look without drawing unwanted attention to the gear inside.
- Meets most international carry-on standards–but check with your carrier before departure.
- Holds two Mirrorless or DSLR cameras (up to pro size with grip) with 6-8 lenses (up to 400mm f2.8), or a Canon, RED, or Sony cine camera with 3-5 lenses, plus audio gear (headphones, recorder), tripod, monopod or shotgun mic, and a laptop up to 17 inches. Will also hold a DJI Mavic and other compact drones.
- The quick access top compartment allows easy access to your most commonly used gear (lenses, headphones, mics, recorders etc).
- An expandable zippered side pocket lets you stash a tripod in just a few seconds. Also holds compact light stands, shot mics or a monopod. Stows flat against the bag when not in use.
- Contoured shoulder harness and hip belt provide comfort and support when carrying large camera systems, and high-density foam padding won't compress or break down over time or with heavy use. Waist belt is easily removable when not needed.
- A front padded sleeve protects a laptop up to 17 inches and can be opened quickly at airport security.
- Secure rear camera access to the main camera compartment is located on the harness side, which provides safety and security when working in unfamiliar or crowded locations. Equipment cannot be removed from the front side while the bag is being carried.
- Body armor base panel at the bottom of the Roadie has a TPU-coated water- and abrasion-resistant exterior that protects from wet and/or dirty surfaces and is easy to wipe clean.
- Water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon exterior, ripstop nylon interior, YKK zippers/clips, and heavily-reinforced stitching.
- Reinforced top and side handles make the Roadie comfortable to carry even when fully loaded. Waterproof full-grain leather trim improves grip.
- Front organizer pockets allow quick access to your passport, memory cards, batteries, cables and other items.
- Low-profile EVA foam dividers provide the protection of thicker dividers but with less weight and bulk.
Tenba Roadie Backpack 20 (Black)
Limited 5-Year Warranty