The Teradek Cube™
is a camera-top HD video encoder. The Cube 105 Ethernet
receives the video signal by connecting into your camera's HD-SDI out and streams up to 1080p over an Ethernet connection.
Using Cubeﾒs infrastructure network mode Cubeﾒs IP video stream can be distributed over a LAN/WAN or over the Internet. Cube uses the worldﾒs most advanced video compression ﾖ H.264 High Profile Level 4.1 and provides Blu-ray video quality. Cubeﾒs end-to-end latency is approximately 1/8-1/2 second.*
Cube is tiny (about the size of a deck of cards), uses only 2.5W of DC power, and weighs only 7 ounces, and mounts easily to a rail system, cage, hotshoe, or camera baseplate. Cube has been tested extensively with RED ONE**, Arri Alexa, Panavision Genesis, Canon 5D Mark ii, Canon 7D, various handi-cams and more.
*Latency measured by independent third party testers. iPadﾒs native video decoder adds approximately 10 seconds of latency. An RTP solution for iPad will be available shortly to eliminate the latency issue.
- OLED Display for easy setup and status monitoring
- Li-Ion Internal Battery to allow cordless encoding for up to 2 hours
- Featherweight, Miniature, Rugged Enclosure, mounts to any camera
- Supported inputs and resolutions :480i 59.94/60, 576i50, 480p 59.94/60, 576p50, 720p50, 720p 59.94/60, 1080PsF 23.98/24,1080p 23.98/24, 1080p25, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i 59.94/60
- Blu-Ray Quality Video Over Any IP Network, Utilizing H.264 High Profile
- Low Power Consumption (2.5W)
- 10/100 Ethernet, USB 2.0 Connectivity
- MIMO Access Point
- Headphone output
- Micro SD card slot for local recording
- Micro USB port for charging internal battery
- Designed & Manufactured in California, USA
- Select from a variety of Bits accessories to power from any camera or battery system