Think Tank Photo Thin Skin V3.0 Waist Belt - S/M/L
- Fits Waists Between 27 and 42"
- Part of Modular Belt Accessory System
- Accepts Optional Think Tank Components
- Lightweight Nylon Webbing Material
- Folds down for Travel
- Buckle Stops Help Prevent Slipping
- Compatible with Pixel Racing Harness
The Think Tank Photo Thin Skin V3.0 Waist Belt - S/M/L is a comfortable padded belt that is an essential part of Think Tank's modular belt system. The Think Tank Photo Thin Skin V3.0 Waist Belt - S/M/L will fit waists that measure approximately 27 to 42". Think Tank Photo Thin Skin V3.0 Waist Belt - S/M/L is a convenient way for you to carry and store your gear, allowing camera bags and lens pouches to rotate around the belt so you can place them where you want them.
The belt is made of nylon webbing and can be folded into a compact size, allowing for easy storage when not using it. Buckle stops on each side allow for easy resizing, but once adjusted help keep the belt from slipping or loosening around your waist. As part of a modular system, this accessory can be integrated with a variety of Think Tank products, including the Pixel racing harness, Keep It Up strap, and most of their backpacks.
- Essential part of Think Tank's modular belt system, accepts a variety of bags and pouches for carrying photo gear
- Buckle stops allow you to adjust the belt between 27 and 42", and keep it from loosening once locked
- Lightweight nylon webbing material allows you to fold the strap into a compact size for storage
- Integrates with the optional Pixel racing harness, Keep It Up strap, and most Think Tank backpacks