- Paypal Credit
Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6" Hot Mirror IRND Filter (Various Neutral Density)
- Enables Use of ND Without IR Pollution
- Maintains Color Fidelity
- For HD Camera Without Internal IR Filter
- ColorCore Water White Glass
The Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6" Hot Mirror IRND Filter comes with a combo of both a hot mirror infrared control filter. A hot mirror IRND is ideal for HD cameras, which have greater low-light sensitivity and, subsequently, an increased susceptibility to IR contamination. When using a standard neutral density filter to counter the increased light sensitivity afforded by the HD sensor, the effects of infrared pollution become more apparent. This filter combines an ND filter with a comparable IR control filter to eliminate the spill of infrared light reaching the sensor while still maintaining the extra exposure benefits of a neutral density filter. The hot mirror filtration incorporates a dielectric mirror in order to combat the effects of both near and far infrared regions of the spectrum.
- Infrared control filter helps to block infrared pollution from affecting the color fidelity of imagery; this enables a wider color gamut and truer colors, especially noticeable in the darker regions of the image.
- Ideal for use with HD cameras without an integrated infrared-blocking filter.
- Hot mirror filter blocks infrared pollution from both near and far regions of the spectrum while allowing all visible light to pass.
- Limited 1-Year Warranty