- Paypal Credit
Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6" Water White Natural IRND 1.2 Filter
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
- Neutral Results, Visible, & IR Spectrums
- Water White Glass Construction
- Padded Pouch
The Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6" Water White Natural IRND 0.3-2.1 Filters provides a filter factor of up to 128x and a exposure reduction of up to 7-stop. This camera accessory helps darken the entire image, which allows you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters are intended to not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
The design of this filter has been optimized for use with digital sensors and to promote nearly flat attenuation of visible and infrared light. Due to imaging sensors' greater susceptibility to infrared light, compared to traditional film, color casts can occur when photographing darker subjects that require increased exposure times.
This Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6" Water White Natural IRND Filter is constructed from Water White glass for increased clarity as well as color fidelity. It is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between two pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and measures 4mm thick.
- 6.6 x 6.6" neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Constructed from Water White glass for increased optical clarity.
- Padded pouch included for storage and transport.
- Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6" Water White Natural IRND Filter
- Filter Pouch
- Limited 10-Year Warranty
|MPN||W6666NATND03 | W6666NATND06 | W6666NATND09 | W6666NATND12 | W6666NATND15 | W6666NATND18 | W6666NATND21|