Tiffen 6.6 x 6.6" 81EF Light Balancing Filter
- 6.6" x 6.6" 81EF
- Warming Light Balancing Filter
- Less 650K to Convert 3850 to 3200K
- ColorCore Technology
Tiffen 6.6"x6.6" 81EF Light Balancing Filter is useful with daylight corrected film in cool light conditions. This filter is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. It measures 6.6 x 6.6" / 167.6 x 167.6mm.
- Light balancing filter decreases color temperature and provides a warming effect.
- Subtracts 650K in order to attain 3200K color balance from 3850K illumination.
- Filter factor of 1.5 requires a 0.6-stop increase in exposure.
- Creates warmer tones and brighter colors on overcast days or when shooting with electronic flash
- Great for improving flesh tones
- 81A converts tungsten 3200 K film to 3400 K lighting
Type: Amber light balancing