Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Glimmerglass 1/8-5 Filters
- 4" x 5.650" (Panavision) GlimmerGlass Filters 1/8-5
- Softens fine details in a unique manner
- Produces glowing highlights
- Slight reduction in contrast
- Helps to soften skin details, blemishes, and wrinkles
Tiffen 4x5.650 (Panavision) GlimmerGlass Filters 1/8-5
The introduction of the Tiffen GlimmerglassTM 4x5.650 (Panavision) filters, a series of Diffusion filters, supports the theory that when you "look good", you "feel good." People always want to look their best. And they want to look even better in pictures. Here's another way Tiffen makes that happen.
The Glimmerglass is the first series of filters with a "psychological edge." A new type of filter, the Glimmerglass softens fine details in a unique manner, while adding a mild glow to highlights. As contrast is also reduced, the look is one of enhanced beauty.
A first in this field is the fact that the filter is both effective to look at as well as to look through. The glass itself has a distinct silver sparkle, which has been found to be doubly useful. When production starts and people see the filter glittering on the front of the lens, they become more confident in the knowledge that the filter is working for them and they may also turn in a better performance.
Glimmerglass filters are available in Grades 1-5 in many standard professional motion picture and television sizes, as well as screw-in sizes in 49mm to 82mm.
The effect of the lighter grades is subtle, with the higher grades becoming gradually more noticeable, all capable of providing a beautiful image. Tiffen filters offer a wide range of diffusion effects to help you explore and realize your vision and creativity.
- Produces glowing highlights and a slight reduction in contrast for a more ethereal image appearance.
- Helps to soften skin details, blemishes, and wrinkles.
- When viewed from the subject's perspective, the filter appears to be sparkling and helps to instill confidence in models, resulting in a potentially better performance.