Wooden Camera Director's Monitor Cage v2 with Rubber Grips
- Rig up Your Director's Monitor
- Rubber Handgrips
- Swing-Away Access
- For Odyssey, Small HD, Apollo Monitors
- Mount a V-Mount/Gold Mount Battery Plate
- Space for Wireless Receivers
- Attaches to Select Teradek Receivers
- Free Access to Monitor Front Panel
- Integrated Baby-Pin Receiver
- Optional Dual Monitor Mounting Adapter
The Wooden Camera Director's Monitor Cage v2 with Rubber Grips is great to have during a shoot if the director, or anyone else, needs to have their own personal monitor during a shoot. This monitor cage is compatible with most LCD on-camera monitors up to 9". The monitor cage is based on a universal plate system, making it possible for you to mount this unit on the side, top, or bottom of your monitor using 1/4"-20 mounting points. The monitor cage has rubber handgrips, a padded neck strap, and a swing-away design which makes it functional, easy to carry, and comfortable. If needed, you have the possibility of mounting a V-mount or Gold mount plate (both sold separately) for battery power, as well as any other wireless equipment you might need, giving you the freedom you need to move around on set.
This is version two of the Wooden Camera Director's Monitor Cage, which features mounting capability for the Convergent Design 7Q Odyssey or Apollo monitor/recorder and comes with a collapsible sunshade. When mounted in the cage access to your monitor's front panel controls remain unimpeded. A built-in baby-pin receiver makes for easy mounting to a C-stand. Optional V-mount and Gold mount battery plates are available. An optional adapter kit enables you to mount two Director's Cages side-by-side.
- The rubber handgrips fold for easy storage, while the included sunshade can be used as a protective cover.
- The included sunshade adapts to most monitors and attaches directly to the cage, so it does not interfere with your monitor's front panel controls.
- An optional adapter kit allows you to mount two Director's Cages v2 together.
- SmallHD DP4, DP6, AC7, DP7, 503, 701, 702, 703
- Blackmagic Video Assist
- TVLogic VFM-056W/WP, VFM-058W
- ikan D5, VK7i, VH8, VL5, VX9e
- Odyssey 7, 7Q
- Atomos Samurai, Ninja, Shogun
- Video Devices PIX-E5, PIX-E7
- And many more...