Zacuto C100 Mark II Helmet
- Attaches to Top of Canon C100 Mark II
- Forward/Backward Top Handle Adjustment
- 5" Z-Rail with 15mm Rod Port
- Doubled-Sided Z-Rail Jaws
- 1/4"-20 Accessory Threads
- Spring-Loaded Ratcheting Levers
The Zacuto C100 Mark II Helmet is compatible with the Canon C100 Mark II camera body. It attaches to the cop of the camera, which offers a sturdier connection point for the camera's top handle. Additionally, it gives you the ability to slide the handle forward and backward for balancing. When purchasing the Zacuto C100 Mark II Helmet, you will receive the helmet itself, along with a 5" Z-rail and a double-jawed Z-Rail lock. The lock allows for secure attachment of the top handle.
The helmet attaches via one screw on top and one on the side, replacing the film plane screw on the left side of the camera. The Z-rail screws to the top of the Helmet and, in addition to the 5" rail, adds a 15mm rod port in the rear for mounting an optional Axis Mini or other 15mm rod accessory. For additional accessory mounting, the helmet features 1/4"-20 threaded holes on all sides.
- Helmet with 1/4"-20 accessory threads
- 5" Z-rail with 15mm rod port
- Double-sized Z-Rail jaws for secure attachment of C100 Mark II's top handle to the Z-rail
- Enables forward and backward top handle position adjustment for balancing
- Spring-loaded ratcheting levers for rod port and Z-rail jaws