Zacuto C200 EVF Recoil Pro Rig with Dual Trigger Grips
- Shoulder Rig for Canon C200
- 360° Adjustable Dual-Handgrip System
- Balances Weight of Rig over Shoulder
- VCT Pro Baseplate with 15mm Rods
- 10" Horizontal, 1" Vertical Adjustment
- Slide-In Camera Plate
- Made in the USA
The Zacuto C200 EVF Recoil Pro Rig with Dual Trigger Grips is a shoulder rig that is compatible with the Canon C200 camera. When purchasing this rig, you will receive the Zacuto Rosette Dual Trigger Grips which have a 360° rotating handgrip system, as well as an adjustable Recoil handle, the VCT Pro Baseplate, and the C200 Top Plate, ideal for attaching additional accessories with the help of the Z-rail and threaded mounts.
Note: This rig requires the addition of a monitor or the Zacuto Gratical EVF.
VCT Pro Baseplate
The Zacuto VCT Pro Baseplate features a built-in curved shoulder pad, an Arri M6 rosette, quick-release 6.5" rods and lightweight rod ports. The v-wedge tripod connector is compatibe with the VCT14 tripod adapter plates or can be connected to your tripod quick release plate via the 1/4-20" and 3/8-16" screw holes. The Pro baseplate is compatible with al lcameras including Canon EOS C-series, Sony FS4 and FS7, AJA CION, BlackMagic, RED cameras, ARri Alexa and Amira, DSLRs, Mirrorless and more.
The red sliding top plate offers easy adjust-ability for lens changes, removing your camera, and balancing your rig correctly on your shoulder. This sliding plate combined with a double screw track offers 10” of camera balance sliding range. You can quickly release your camera from the rig by sliding the red plate completely off and using our VCT Pro Dock to quickly transition it to a tripod, slider, etc.
The lightweight, adjustable rod mount is set far back in the plate, offering plenty of accessory-capable area under the camera lens. This allows you to position your camera further back on the plate, keeping the balance point of your rig directly over your shoulder. The sliding track of the rod riser offers 25mm of vertical adjustment. (Alternate Tall Rod Riser offering up to 45mm of vertical adjustment - for RED cameras - is available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
The shoulder pad portion of the VCT Universal is set as far forward on the plate as possible, also to maximize your accessory capable rod area and aid with balance. The VCT Universal Baseplate is the core of our Next Generation Recoil rigs, designed for balance and comfort for every camera.
- Front rod adapter is set far back, providing more space for accessories, and allowing the camera to be positioned further back for better balance
- 10" sliding track (with spring-loaded lever) for balance adjustment after lens changes
- VCT14-compatible V-wedge
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount holes
- Ergonomic gel polymer shoulder pad
- 15mm LWS rod adapter on the rear
- Front rod adapter is vertically adjustable 1"; optional 1.8" riser available from Zacuto for RED cameras
- ARRI M6 rosette
- Three 1/4"-20 threaded holes for accessories
- Includes two 6.5" 15mm rods
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screws supplied
- Made in the USA
Rosette Dual Trigger Grips
The Zacuto Rosette Dual Trigger Grips are made compatible with any ARRI rosette-mount camera or lens grip. The set up features a 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip with a wooden handgrip and a grip relocator. With the help of a lever that you can press, each individual grip can be rotated at a full 360°. You do not have to worry about screwing or unscrewing any knobs, which makes the set easy-to-use and convenient. Another lever allows you to adjust the wooden component of the wooden handgrip. It can be adjusted either backward or forward, just like your camera grip once it has been attached.
The handgrip and relocator are secured into sleeves and can be adjusted in length within the sleeves by loosening a corresponding lever for each one. They can be adjusted from 13 to 16" in length, measuring from the base to the bottom of the handgrip. Scale markings are available on top to allow you to easily match up the positions of the handgrips. The handgrips are fully removable and you can incorporate a second wooden handgrip at a later time to alternate with the relocator.
- 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip set
- Includes a wooden handgrip and a rosette grip relocator that supports ARRI rosette-mount camera/lens grips
- 360° rotation at the press of a lever — no screwing/unscrewing
- Forward/backward adjustment at the press of another lever
- Length adjustable
- Scale markings for easily matching the positions of the handgrips
C200 Top Plate
The Zacuto C200 Top Plate is designed to be compatible with your Canon C200 camera, making it able to attach to the bottom of your camera without adding stress to its body. You can add a Recoil Handle with the help of the built-in Z-rail, or simply attach your own Canon Handle to the plate if you desire. The Zacuto C200 Top Plate has multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screw holes, making it simple to mount where you need it. The back of the plate has a grooved mount where you can fit your Canon C200 LCD, but if you prefer mounting the Canon LCD to the built-in Z-rail, you are able to do so as well. Additionally, the back of the plate has a 15mm rod clamp with a spring-loaded locking lever.
- The Top Plate features a built-in Z-Rail, 15mm rod clamp, and 51 1/4"-20 and two 3/8"-16 threaded mounting holes, all providing accessory mounting options to extend the ergonomics of your camera.
- The spring-loaded locking lever allows you to tighten or loosen the clamp, even when you can't rotate the lever completely.
The Zacuto Recoil Handle is a maple-wood-lined handgrip that mounts to a Z-Rail or compatible mounting rail. This provides a comfortable yet secure handle for your camera rig, and the rail-style mounting allows you to adjust the handle along the length of the rail to improve your rigs balance. It features two cold shoe mounts (one vertical and one horizontal) and secures both mounts with a single lever. The integrated 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole, and 15mm rod clamps further expand on the Recoil Handle's usefulness.
Machined aluminum construction provides a balance of strength and weight, and the unit is anodized for corrosion and wear resistance. Large, spring-loaded locking levers provide a good grip and the capability of tightening the clamps without rotating the levers throughout the entire 360° range.
- The Recoil Handle clamps securely along the length of a Zacuto Z-Rail, allowing you to adjust the balance of your camera or camera rig. In addition to the Z-Rail, the handle is compatible with a variety of rails including: NATO, SWAT, RED, Picatinny, and Wooden Camera. You can mount the handle with the cold shoes or the rod clamps.
- The maple-wood grip linings remain cool in hot weather and are generally considered to be more comfortable to hold. The wood is tooled to provide finger slots for increased comfort and grip.
- The two cold shoes incorporate built-in stoppers and a single lever clamps both shoes simultaneously, securing your accessories. A 1/4"-20 accessory mounting point is threaded into the side of the cold shoe mounts.
- Two offset 15mm rod clamps allow you to mount rods at right angles to each other. Each rod clamp features its own spring-loaded locking lever.
Zacuto VCT Pro Baseplate
Zacuto Rosette Dual Trigger Grips
Zacuto C200 Top Plate
Zacuto Recoil Handle
Zacuto Gratical Eye Micro OLED EVF
Zacuto Axis Mini EVF Mount
You may also be interested in
Zacuto C200 Gratical HD Bundle$3,800.00
Zacuto C200 Gratical Eye Bundle$3,300.00
Zacuto C200 EVF Recoil Pro V2$1,282.50