Zacuto Canon Dual Trigger Grips
- 15mm LWS Rod Mount Handgrip Set
- Ergonomic Wooden Handgrip
- Grip Relocator for C100/C300/C500 Grips
- Quick-Press 360° Rotation
- Quick-Press Forward/Backward Adjustment
- Length Adjustable
- Scale-Marked for Precision Matching
The Zacuto Canon Dual Trigger Grips are made compatible with the Canon C100, C300 and C500 camera grips. The set up features a 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip with a wooden handgrip and a grip relocator. With the help of a lever that you can press, each individual grip can be rotated at a full 360°. You do not have to worry about screwing or unscrewing any knobs, which makes the set easy-to-use and convenient. Another lever allows you to adjust the wooden component of the wooden handgrip. It can be adjusted either backward or forward, just like your camera grip once it has been attached.
The handgrip and relocator are secured into sleeves and can be adjusted in length within the sleeves by loosening a corresponding lever for each one. They can be adjusted from 13 to 16" in length, measuring from the base to the bottom of the handgrip. Scale markings are available on top to allow you to easily match up the positions of the handgrips. The handgrips are fully removable and you can incorporate a second wooden handgrip at a later time to alternate with the relocator.
- 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip set
- Includes a wooden handgrip and a grip relocator for Canon C100/C300/C500 camera grips
- 360° rotation at the press of a lever — no screwing/unscrewing
- Forward/backward adjustment at the press of another lever
- Length adjustable
- Scale markings for easily matching the positions of the handgrips