The Zacuto Gratical Eye Bundle for Sony FS5/FS5 II is a bundel that is compatible with the Sony FXW-FS5 or FS5 II camera, along with the Zacuto Gratical Eye OLED EVF. It is an ideal kit to have for your Sony FXW-FS5 or FS5 II camera, allowing you to use this shoulder-mounted handheld rig either on your shoulder, or by mounting it onto a tripod. Along with the support rig, when you purchase this package, you will also receive the Gratical Eye OLED EVF that comes with an Axis Mini mount, as well as the VCT Pro Baseplate, the FS5 Trigger handgrip with a LANC extension cable, and the FS5 Top Plate.
The high-resolution Gratical Eye EVF features a single 3G-SDI input, built-in diopters, and support for up to 1080p60 video. This rig places its central balance where the lens mounts onto the camera relocating the focus, monitoring, and camera controls forward to create an evenly distributed, more comfortable handheld configuration.
Zacuto Sony FS5/FS5 II EVF Recoil Pro V2
The Zacuto Sony FS5/FS5 II EVF Recoil Pro V2 shoulder rig is designed specifically for the Sony FS5 or FS5 II camera. The bundle is comprised of a Top Plate, Trigger Grip, VCT Pro Baseplate, Axis Mini EVF mount, and a LANC cable. This rig follows Zacuto's practice of placing the balance point directly over your shoulder, thereby putting the camera body behind the shoulder and relocating focus, monitoring, and camera controls forward to create a lighter, shorter, and properly balanced rig.
Zacuto Gratical Eye Micro OLED EVF
The Zacuto Gratical Eye Micro OLED EVF is the smallest and lightest Micro OLED EVF that Zacuto has to offer. The electronic viewfinder itself only weighs 14oz and can fit in the palm of your hand. The Gratical Eye is an ideal solution for image and filmmakers who are using professional SDI cameras, rigs, and external batteries. It is equipped with a 2-pin LEMO power jack and a single 3G-SDI input that supports up to 1080p60 video. Additionally, the Gratical Eye features a USB port for firmware updates.
With the Gratical Eye, Zacuto takes the highly regarded 0.61", 1280 x 1024 micro OLED panel found in their Gratical HD and packs into an EVF. Not content at being just a professional-grade EVF that produces natural looking images with a 10,000:1 contrast ratio, the Gratical Eye is equipped with a FPGA dual core processor to support the full set of monitoring and image analysis features found on the larger Gratical HD, including LUT support, vectorscope and waveform displays, and peaking, which are controlled using a joystick-style button on the back of the unit.
- 0.61", 1280 x 1024 micro OLED display with 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- 3G-SDI input (optional converter for HDMI)
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p and frame rates up to 60 fps
- 2-Pin LEMO power input
- 14 hours of power when used with a separately available 75Wh battery
- Outboard tally light
- Proximity screen saver sensor to conserve power (7 second motion detector screen saver and auto shut off after 1 hour of being idle)
- Rosette with 1/4"-20 thread on each side for mounting
- -1 to +4 adjustable diopter range
- USB port for firmware updates
Monitoring & Image Analysis Tools
- Custom scaling/user presets
- RGB, saturation, brightness, and contrast adjustments
- Zebra with customer wide, color, and thresholds
- Histogram (RGB, Luma)
- Audio meters
- LUT import and creation
- Peaking (multiple color options)
- False color
- Frame store with transparency
- Test pattern (color bars and Macbeth)