The Zacuto Gratical Eye Bundle with Dual Grips for Sony FS5/FS5 II is a bundle that was put together offering dual 360° rotating handgrips, as well as the Gratical Eye OLED EVF. The rig is compatible with the Sony FS5 and FS5 II, and the Gratical Eye OLED EVF comes with the Axis Mini EVF Mount so you can easily mount it onto the Recoil Pro. Along with the support rig, when purchasing the Zacuto Gratical Eye Bundle with Dual Grips for Sony FS5/FS5 II you will also receive the VCT Pro Baseplate, as well as the FS5 Top Plate, a cold shoe mount, and a 13.8" LANC extension cable.
Zacuto Sony FS5/FS5 MK II Dual Trigger Grips
The Zacuto Sony FS5 / FS5 MK II Dual Trigger Grips are made compatible with the Sony FS5/FS5 MK II camera grips. The set up features a 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip with a wooden handgrip and a grip relocator. With the help of a lever that you can press, each individual grip can be rotated at a full 360°. You do not have to worry about screwing or unscrewing any knobs, which makes the set easy-to-use and convenient. Another lever allows you to adjust the wooden component of the wooden handgrip. It can be adjusted either backward or forward, just like your camera grip once it has been attached.
The handgrip and relocator are secured into sleeves and can be adjusted in length within the sleeves by loosening a corresponding lever for each one. They can be adjusted from 13 to 16" in length, measuring from the base to the bottom of the handgrip. Scale markings are available on top to allow you to easily match up the positions of the handgrips. The handgrips are fully removable and you can incorporate a second wooden handgrip at a later time to alternate with the relocator.
- 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip set
- Includes a wooden handgrip and a grip relocator for the Sony FS5 / FS5 MK II camera grip
- 360° rotation at the press of a lever — no screwing/unscrewing
- Forward/backward adjustment at the press of another lever
- Length adjustable
- Scale markings for easily matching the positions of the handgrips
Zacuto Gratical Eye Micro OLED EVF
The Zacuto Gratical Eye Micro OLED EVF is the smallest and lightest Micro OLED EVF that Zacuto has to offer. The electronic viewfinder itself only weighs 14oz and can fit in the palm of your hand. The Gratical Eye is an ideal solution for image and filmmakers who are using professional SDI cameras, rigs, and external batteries. It is equipped with a 2-pin LEMO power jack and a single 3G-SDI input that supports up to 1080p60 video. Additionally, the Gratical Eye features a USB port for firmware updates.
With the Gratical Eye, Zacuto takes the highly regarded 0.61", 1280 x 1024 micro OLED panel found in their Gratical HD and packs into an EVF. Not content at being just a professional-grade EVF that produces natural looking images with a 10,000:1 contrast ratio, the Gratical Eye is equipped with a FPGA dual core processor to support the full set of monitoring and image analysis features found on the larger Gratical HD, including LUT support, vectorscope and waveform displays, and peaking, which are controlled using a joystick-style button on the back of the unit.
- 0.61", 1280 x 1024 micro OLED display with 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- 3G-SDI input (optional converter for HDMI)
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p and frame rates up to 60 fps
- 2-Pin LEMO power input
- 14 hours of power when used with a separately available 75Wh battery
- Outboard tally light
- Proximity screen saver sensor to conserve power (7 second motion detector screen saver and auto shut off after 1 hour of being idle)
- Rosette with 1/4"-20 thread on each side for mounting
- -1 to +4 adjustable diopter range
- USB port for firmware updates
Monitoring & Image Analysis Tools
- Custom scaling/user presets
- RGB, saturation, brightness, and contrast adjustments
- Zebra with customer wide, color, and thresholds
- Histogram (RGB, Luma)
- Audio meters
- LUT import and creation
- Peaking (multiple color options)
- False color
- Frame store with transparency
- Test pattern (color bars and Macbeth)