- Paypal Credit
Zacuto Gratical HD Bundle with Dual Grips for Sony FS7 II
- Shoulder-Mount Rig for Sony PXW-FS7 II
- Compact Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF
- 360° Adjustable Dual-Handgrip System
- VCT Pro Baseplate with 15mm Rods
- 10" Horizontal, 1" Vertical Adjustment
- Axis Mini EVF Mount
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Accessory Holes
- 13.8" LANC Extension Cable
- Made in the USA
The Zacuto Gratical HD Bundle with Dual Grips for Sony FS7 II is compatible with the Sony FS7 II camera, along with the Zacuto Gratical HD OLED EVF. It is an ideal kit to have for your Sony FS7 II camera, providing you with dual 360° rotating handgrips for secure shoulder-mounted operating, or by mounting it onto a tripod. Along with the support rig, when you purchase the Zacuto Gratical HD Buith Dual Grips for Sony FS7 II, you will also receive the Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF that comes with an Axis Mini Mount, as well as the Zacuto VCT Pro Baseplate and a 13.8" LANC extension cable. The Zacuto Gratical HD Bundle with Dual Grips for Sony FS7 II follows the Zacuto Recoil philosophy, meaning that the balance point is placed at the shoulder. This in turn places the camera behind the shoulder and the focus, monitoring, and camera controls in front of the shoulder, making for a well-balanced rig.
Zacuto Sony FS7M2 Recoil with Dual Trigger Grips
The Zacuto Sony FS7 II Dual Trigger Grips are made compatible with the Sony FS7 II camera grip. The set up features a 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip with a wooden handgrip and a grip relocator. With the help of a lever that you can press, each individual grip can be rotated at a full 360°. You do not have to worry about screwing or unscrewing any knobs, which makes the set easy-to-use and convenient. Another lever allows you to adjust the wooden component of the wooden handgrip. It can be adjusted either backward or forward, just like your camera grip once it has been attached.The wooden handgrip secures into a sleeve and can be adjusted in length within the sleeve by loosening a lever. Scale markings are available on top to allow you to easily match up the positions of the wooden handgrip and the grip relocator.
- 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip set
- Includes a wooden handgrip and a grip relocator for the Sony FS7 II camera grip
- 360° rotation at the press of a lever — no screwing/unscrewing
- Forward/backward adjustment / length adjustment for the wooden handgrip
- Scale markings for easily matching the positions of the handgrips
Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF
The Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF is a powerful viewfinder that provides an extended contrast range, high pixel density, and unparalleled resolution. Supporting 5.4 million pixels on a 0.61" diagonal screen with a contrast ratio of 10,000:1 and 24-bit RGB color depth, the Gratical HD delivers a sharp color accurate image. The Micro-OLED high-quality display features 16.7 million colors, 2687.21 PPI, and full 1280x1024 HD resolution. Along with the crisp display, the viewfinder comes packed with a ton of video procession features sporting some not even found on larger EVFs or cameras.
Color processing, zebra stripes, audio meters, LUT import and editing are just a few of the features packed on the Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF. Combined with other effects such as peaking, false color and test pattern generation, the EVF incorporates a robust suite of processing features that make capturing the perfect shot quick and easy. Use the four programmable buttons to map frequently-used features to save even more time.
Utilizing the independent display and output of the device allows for different LUTs to be viewed and downstreamed simultaneously. Various grids and scopes allow you to analyze and evaluate your shot to a high degree of precision. The waveform provides analytics for brightness while the vectorscope checks the phase of your colors. The histogram determines exposure values and peaking highlights which parts of the image are the sharpest.
Other features of the Gratical HD include HDMI, HD-SDI and cross conversion connections and ARRI compatible rosette 1/4"-20.
- The 1280 x 1024 resolution of the OLED allows it to display a 1280 x 720 image and various diagnostic displays without needing to overlay the signals over the image. You can adjust the position of your image and displays to what suits you best, or you can also choose to overlay the diagnostic signals on the image.
- You can create and store LUTS within the EVF and apply individual LUTS to either or both the EVF display and the downstream video.
- The OLED display and outputs are independent of each other, which means you can display the video signal with one LUT on the EVF and send the video signal with a different LUT to an external monitor. Likewise, you can display the various test signals and diagnostic signals either on both the EVF on a downstream monitor or either one or the other.
- Weather resistant covers prevent moisture or debris from getting in open ports.
- You can choose to display audio meters in the EVF.
- LUTs, test patterns, scope displays, and other display functions can be displayed in the EVF or simultaneously on the downstream video. You can select to have the EVF and the downstream video display different LUTs and/or display functions as well.
Test Patterns & Diagnostic Signals
- The waveform provides an objective evaluation of your video signal. It displays the brightness of your image on an IRE scale, allowing you to see if your image will clip and where your black levels are.
- The Vectorscope displays the signal on a graph so you can check the phase of your colors. The Vectorscope function also verifies and checks the overall tint and hue of an image.
- The Historgram view allows you to see where your pixels are distributed in the spectrum of black to white, providing a quick way to see where your exposure values fall. You can choose to display the Histogram as either RGB or Luma.
The False Color feature provides under/over luminance warning by presenting the image as a series of color values representing exposure.
Peaking highlights the sharpest (most in focus) areas of the image with a color outline.
Provides a crawling black and white pattern overlaying areas that exceed the brightness levels you select.
You can store frames within the EVF to recall them at a later time. You can also adjust the transparency of the frame store and superimpose it on the current view when you need to align shots.
Test Pattern Generation
The EVF can generate color bars and a Macbeth color chart
- Sony FS7M2 Recoil with Dual Trigger Grips
- VCT Pro Baseplate
- Sony FS7 II Dual Trigger Grips
- Axis Mini for Sony FS7
- LANC Extension Cable (13.8")
- Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF
Zacuto VCT Pro Baseplate
Zacuto Sony FS7 II Dual Trigger Grips
Zacuto Axis Mini for Sony FS7
Zacuto LANC Extension Cable (13.8")
Zacuto Gratical HD Micro OLED EVF