- Paypal Credit
Zacuto Gratical X Micro OLED EVF
- 0.61" OLED EVF
- 24-Bit RGB 1280 x 720 Resolution
- Optional Zebra, Vectorscope, Waveform
- Optional Peaking, False Color
- Optional LUT Creation and Import
- Optional Audio Meters
- Four Programmable Buttons
- Built-In -1 to +4 Diopter Adjustment
- ARRI Rosette & 1/4"-20 Mounting
- Powers from Included LP-E6 Battery
The Zacuto Gratical X Micro OLED EVF can be considered as an entry-level version of the Zacuto Gratical HD. Despite this, the Zacuto Gratical X has many advantages, one being that it is a customizable EVF. You can customize it to have only the features you need or want, so it will suit your particular style and production. As you progress, you do have the option of customizing the Gratical X into a full version of the Gratical HD.
In its base configuration, the Gratical X provides you a compact EVF that features a micro OLED panel about the size of your thumbnail with 5.5 million dots of resolution that produces an image with true blacks and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio. Both the HDMI and SDI inputs are enabled, supporting RGB signals at 24-bits for vivid color rendition, and featuring color bars, blue only setting for calibration, and display adjustments. Optional upgrades allow you to activate the loop-through outputs, LUT support, waveform and vectorscope displays, as well as focus and exposure tools such as peaking and false color. The EVF powers from a single LP-E6-type battery, and an 1800mAH battery provides approximately four hours of constant run time.
- The 1280 x 1024 resolution of the OLED allows it to display a 1280 x 720 image and various diagnostic displays without needing to overlay the signals over the image. You can adjust the position of your image and displays to what suits you best, or you can also choose to overlay the diagnostic signals on the image.
- With optional upgrades you can create and store LUTS within the EVF and apply individual LUTS to either or both the EVF display and the downstream video.
- With optional upgrades the OLED display and outputs are independent of each other, which means you can display the video signal with one LUT on the EVF and send the video signal with a different LUT to an external monitor. Likewise, you can display the various test signals and diagnostic signals either on both the EVF on a downstream monitor or either one or the other.
- Weather resistant covers prevent moisture or debris from getting in open ports.
- Optional upgrades allow you to display audio meters in the EVF.
- Optional upgrades allow you to display LUTs, test patterns, scope displays, and other display functions can be displayed in the EVF or simultaneously on the downstream video. You can select to have the EVF and the downstream video display different LUTs and/or display functions as well.
Optional Test Patterns & Diagnostic Signal Upgrades
- The waveform provides an objective evaluation of your video signal. It displays the brightness of your image on an IRE scale, allowing you to see if your image will clip and where your black levels are.
- The Vectorscope displays the signal on a graph so you can check the phase of your colors. The Vectorscope function also verifies and checks the overall tint and hue of an image.
- The Historgram view allows you to see where your pixels are distributed in the spectrum of black to white, providing a quick way to see where your exposure values fall. You can choose to display the Histogram as either RGB or Luma.
The False Color feature provides under/over luminance warning by presenting the image as a series of color values representing exposure.
Peaking highlights the sharpest (most in focus) areas of the image with a color outline.
Provides a crawling black and white pattern overlaying areas that exceed the brightness levels you select.
You can store frames within the EVF to recall them at a later time. You can also adjust the transparency of the frame store and superimpose it on the current view when you need to align shots.
Test Pattern Generation
The EVF can generate color bars and a Macbeth color chart
- Zacuto Gratical X Micro OLED EVF
- LP-E6 (7.8 Volt, 1800mAH) Type Battery
- Limited 1-Year Warranty