Zacuto Sony FS7 II Recoil Pro V2
- Shoulder Rig for Sony PXW-FS7 II Camera
- Balances Weight of Rig over Shoulder
- VCT Pro Baseplate with 15mm Rods
- Zacuto Sony FS7 Trigger Grip
- Axis Mini Mounts Sony LCD / Optional EVF
- 10" Horizontal / 1" Vertical Adjustment
- Slide-In Camera Plate
The Zacuto Sony FS7 II Recoil Pro V2 is a camera support kit that helps provide optimal balance using the Sony PXW-FS7 II digital cinema camera. The Recoil Pro V2 includes the VCT Pro baseplate, the Sony FS7 II Trigger Grip, and the Axis Mini for FS7. The Sony LCD display or an optional EVF can be mounted to the Axis Mini EVF mount. This rig positions the center of balance where the lens mounts to the camera and relocates focus, monitoring, and camera controls forward, creating an evenly distributed, more comfortable handheld configuration. It also relocates your FS7 II's original Sony handgrip to a more ergonomic operating position.
Note: This rig requires a 15mm rod insert to mount the original Sony LCD display.
VCT Pro Baseplate
The Zacuto VCT Pro Baseplate features a built-in curved shoulder pad, an Arri M6 rosette, quick-release 6.5" rods and lightweight rod ports. The v-wedge tripod connector is compatibe with the VCT14 tripod adapter plates or can be connected to your tripod quick release plate via the 1/4-20" and 3/8-16" screw holes. The Pro baseplate is compatible with al lcameras including Canon EOS C-series, Sony FS4 and FS7, AJA CION, BlackMagic, RED cameras, ARri Alexa and Amira, DSLRs, Mirrorless and more.
The red sliding top plate offers easy adjust-ability for lens changes, removing your camera, and balancing your rig correctly on your shoulder. This sliding plate combined with a double screw track offers 10” of camera balance sliding range. You can quickly release your camera from the rig by sliding the red plate completely off and using our VCT Pro Dock to quickly transition it to a tripod, slider, etc.
The lightweight, adjustable rod mount is set far back in the plate, offering plenty of accessory-capable area under the camera lens. This allows you to position your camera further back on the plate, keeping the balance point of your rig directly over your shoulder. The sliding track of the rod riser offers 25mm of vertical adjustment. (Alternate Tall Rod Riser offering up to 45mm of vertical adjustment - for RED cameras - is available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
The shoulder pad portion of the VCT Universal is set as far forward on the plate as possible, also to maximize your accessory capable rod area and aid with balance. The VCT Universal Baseplate is the core of our Next Generation Recoil rigs, designed for balance and comfort for every camera.
- Front rod adapter is set far back, providing more space for accessories, and allowing the camera to be positioned further back for better balance
- 10" sliding track (with spring-loaded lever) for balance adjustment after lens changes
- VCT14-compatible V-wedge
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount holes
- Ergonomic gel polymer shoulder pad
- 15mm LWS rod adapter on the rear
- Front rod adapter is vertically adjustable 1"; optional 1.8" riser available from Zacuto for RED cameras
- ARRI M6 rosette
- Three 1/4"-20 threaded holes for accessories
- Includes two 6.5" 15mm rods
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screws supplied
- Made in the USA
Zacuto Sony FS7 Trigger Grip
The Zacuto Sony FS7 Trigger Grip is compatible with the Sony FS7 camera grip. With this, you can attach your Sony FS7 camera to camear supports that provide an ARRI-standard rosette. This includes the Zacuto VCT Baseplate. You can rotate the entire unit a full 360-degrees just by pressing a lever, without having to worry about screwing or unscrewing any knobs, which makes the set easy-to-use and convenient. Another lever gives you the possiblity of adjusting the length of the device.
Axis Mini for Sony FS7
The Axis Mini for Sony FS7 from Zacuto is an adjustable ENG-style mount used to attach the FS7's monitor, or a separately available EVF like Gratical HD. With four adjustment points and independently controlled red tension levers, the Axis Mini makes changing the position of the monitor/EVF quick and easy, whether the camera is shoulder mounted or on a tripod. It mounts to the camera using an included FS7 Rod Lock, which screws into the body in front of the top handle. The Axis Mini simply slides into the extra 15mm rod port on the Rod Lock and clamp it into place.
- Rosette for mounting FS7 monitor, Gratical HD, or other compatible monitor/EVF
- Four points of adjustment
- Three independently controlled red tension lever with 360° rotation
- Mounts on top of camera body using the included FS7 Rod Lock
VCT Pro Baseplate