Zacuto Top Handle with Z-Rail and Cold Shoe Mount
- Contoured Wood Grip
- Orientable Z-Rail Clamp
- Spring-Loaded Locking Lever
- Built-In Z-Rail and Cold Shoe
- 8 x 1/4"-20 Threaded Mounting Holes
- Single 3/8"-16 Threaded Mounting Hole
The Zacuto Top Handle with Z-Rail and Cold Shoe Mount is compatible with a large variety of accessories, thanks to the single 3/8"-16 and multiple 1/4"-20 threaded mounting holes. The Top Handle offers a built-in Z-Rail and cold shoe, alone with an orientable Z-Rail clamp. The entire unit has a slim design, and the wood grip is made to fit comfortably in your hand.
The Top Handle attaches to any Z-Rail dovetail, and the Z-Rail jaw clamp can be oriented multiple ways to work on horizontal or vertical Z-Rails. The spring-loaded locking lever enables tightening or loosening of the clamp even when you don't have room to fully rotate the lever. It releases quickly with the flip of a mini ratcheting lever. This is well suited for mounting to the GH5 cage or using on your Recoil rigs.
- Zacuto dovetail accessories are adjustable to work with Z-Rail, NATO, SWAT, RED, Picatinny, and Wooden Camera rails.