Zacuto Wooden Dual Trigger Grips
- 15mm LWS Rod Mount Handgrip Set
- Quick-Press 360° Rotation
- Quick-Press Forward/Backward Adjustment
- Length Adjustable
- Scale-Marked for Precision
- Robust Aluminum Build and Wooden Handles
The Zacuto Wooden Dual Trigger Grips set up offers convenient and easy-to-use handgrips, giving you the possibility to adjust the removable wooden handgrips without worrying about screwing and unscrewing anything. The 15mm LWS rod mount allows you to rotate the handgrips at 360° with the help of a lever, and each one can be rotated individually. With another lever, you can adjust the wooden component of the handgrips either forward or backward. If you need to set your camera down on a flat surface, the wooden component of the handgrips can also be flipped up into kickstand mode.
The handgrips are secured into sleeves and can be adjusted in length within the sleeves by loosening a corresponding lever for each one. They can be adjusted from 13 to 16" in length measuring from the base to the bottom of the handgrip. Scale markings are available on top to allow you to easily match up the positions of the handgrips.
Optional Zacuto grip relocator handgrips are also available for use with the Wooden Dual Trigger Grips. If you incorporate one at a later time, you can install it on one side while retaining the wooden handgrip on the other, and you can alternate the wooden and relocator handgrips as needed.
- 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip set
- Includes removable wooden handgrips
- 360° rotation of the handgrips at the press of a lever — no screwing/unscrewing
- Forward/backward adjustment at the press of another lever
- Length adjustable
- Scale markings for easily matching the positions of the handgrips