- Paypal Credit
Zacuto ZUD 1/4"-20 Male Stud - Black
- Retrofit Articulating Arm
- Quick Release Action
- Allows to Extend Articulating Arm
The Zacuto ZUD 1/4"-20 Male Stud - Black is primarily used to mount a lightweight accessory, such as a mic or the Zoom H4N, that attaches via a 1/4"-20 screw to a rod, giving you the possibility of using a Zacuto quick release mount. The Zacuto ZUD 1/4"-20 Male Stud - Black can also be used to attach accessories to a Zacuto Zwiss Plate or DSLR Zwiss Cage via an empty rod port. The Zacuto ZUD 1/4"-20 Male Stud - Black is threaded on the inside, making it possible to extend it with a Zacuto male rod of any length. Use a separately available Zube to keep the rods tight and stop them from spinning.
- ZUD's convert your 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 screws to 0.59" (15mm) rods that can fit into Zacuto Z-Release components like Z-mounts, 0.59" (15mm) Z-locks, ZicroMount and other Zacuto 0.59" (15mm) locking devices.
- You can screw-in a male rod at the end of the ZUD to create an extension for your articulating arm.
- Zacuto ZUD 1/4"-20 Male Stud (Black)
- Lifetime Warranty
|MPN||ZUD 1/4 20 M|