Canon CN-E 18-80mm T4.4 Compact-Servo Cine Zoom Lens - EF Mount
- Covers Super 35 & APS-C Formats
- EF Mount
- T4.4 Constant Maximum Aperture
- 9-Blade Iris
- Parfocal with Minimized Focus Breathing
- Compatible with Servo Lens Controllers
- Optional Control Grip
- Image Stabilization & Auto Focus Support
- 180° Rotation for Focus
The Canon CN-E 18-80mm T4.4 Compact-Servo Cine Zoom Lens - EF Mount can be utilized to create beautiful photos and videos. It's a great accessory for both the novice and professional filmmaker looking to up the quality of thier shooting.
This robust lens combines the functionality of Canon's EF lenses with the features and performance of their CN-E lineup. Designed for use with EF-mount cameras featuring Super 35 or APS-C sized sensors, the Canon Compact Servo 18-80mm T4 EF Lens covers an incredibly useful 18 to 80mm focal range while maintaining a constant T-stop of T4.4 (f/4) throughout. Measuring 7.2" long and weighing only 2.65 lb, the lens presents itself as a compact, lightweight option suitable for a variety of productions, from narrative work to run-and-gun documentaries.
The Canon CN-E 18-80mm T4.4 COMPACT-SERVO Cinema Zoom EF Lens is Canon's first cine-style option to incorporate image stabilization and auto focus functionality when paired with Cinema EOS cameras. Further enhancing the versatility of this lens, Canon has equipped it with a servo drive unit compatible with industry-standard lens controllers, including Canon's broadcast ZSD-300D and FPD-400D, for full zoom, focus, and iris control.
Alternatively, you can outfit the Canon CN-E 18-80mm T4.4 COMPACT-SERVO Cinema Zoom EF Lens with the optional ZSG-C10 Control Grip for ENG-style lens control and operation. Power is provided to the grip from compatible cameras via the EF mount. For non-servo zoom control, the lens features cine-standard 0.8 mod gears, as well as a rubberized grip on the focus ring enabling comfortable manual operation.
- Super 35 /APS-C formats with an 18 to 80mm focal range and a constant T4.4 Aperture.
- Minimized focus breathing with Cine-standard 0.8 MOD focus gear ring
- 9 Blade Iris
- Servo control capability for all zoom, focus and iris
- Compatible with broadcast-style servo lens controllers, such as Canon ZSD-300D and FPD-400D
- Functional with EOS Cinema style camera