- Paypal Credit
Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro Tilt-Shift Lens
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- One Aspherical Element
- Air Sphere and Subwavelength Coatings
- Maximum Tilt: +/- 8.5°
- Maximum Shift: +/- 12mm
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 10.6"
- Maximum Magnification: 0.5x
The Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro Tilt-Shift Lens is a telephoto lens that offers close focus control along with perspective control capabilities. The tilt-shift lens is built for studio, product, and tabletop photograph. With a +/- 8.5° of tilt and +/- 12mm of shift possible, to adjust perspective and composiiton, this can be used while shooting for more stability. The minimum focus distance is 10.6" and a maximum magnification of 0.5x helps benefit the range of movements for more control over depth of field.
Complementing the operation of the lens, this L-series prime is also distinguished by its optical design that features a pair of Ultra-Low Dispersion elements to significantly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations as well as one aspherical element to minimize spherical aberrations and distortion. Individual elements also feature both Air Sphere and Subwavelength Coatings to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color neutrality.
- Perspective control, tilt-shift lens affords +/- 12mm of shift and +/- 8.5° of tilt, and both types of movements can be applied independently, and parallel or perpendicular to one another. Additionally, the tilt and shift functions can be rotated +/- 90° in any direction for applying the movements in distinct directions.
- Tilt-locking mechanism and a large tilt knob benefit operation and ensure the lens stays in place while shooting.
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) elements help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- One aspherical element minimizes spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness.
- Both Air Sphere and Subwavelength Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A minimum focusing distance of 10.6" along with a maximum magnification of 0.5x benefits working with close-up subjects.
- Canon TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro Tilt-Shift Lens
- E-77 II 77mm Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- ES-84 Lens Hood
- LP1219 Soft Lens Case
- Unit Option Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty