- Paypal Credit
Dana Dolly Portable Dolly System w/ Universal Track Ends - 100 & 150mm Bowl Adapters
- 16 Custom Dolly Track Wheels
- Soft Polyurethane Track Wheels
- ABEC-7 Rated Precision Bearings
- Wheel Trucks Swivel for Curved Track
- For 1.5 to 1.9" O.D. Pipe
- Supports 100 lb of Camera & Accessories
- Center Support
- Includes 100 & 150mm Bowl Adapters
- 1/4"-20 & 3/8"16 Accessory Holes
- Made and designed in the USA
The Dana Dolly Portable Dolly System with Universal Track Ends - 100 & 150mm Bowl Adapters is a kit that is a solution to your heavy duty camera needs for a dolly platform. This comes with 16 custom modified soft polyurethane wheels that resist flat spotting and use ABEC-7 rated precision bearings. With them, this allows your dolly to ride straight or curved tracks with the wheel trucks swiveling mechanism.
The manufacturer recommends using standard speed rail or Schedule 80 aluminum pipe of compatible size. The dolly includes two universal track ends, which accept inch and a quarter pipe (standard speed rail) up to 1.9" O.D., and fit into available standard Junior stand receivers or 5/8" Baby pins. A center support is included for long track runs or when using heavy cameras.
The dolly platform is machined from aluminum and features a standard Mitchell mount including a 2.75" center hole with a machined key way. The included 100mm and 150mm bowl adapters allow you to mount fluid heads with standard 100mm or 150mm leveling balls. The platform incorporates one 3/8" through hole, one 1/4"-20 threaded hole, and one 3/8"-16 threaded hole on each side of the dolly platform for a total of 6 accessory mounting holes. The Dana Dolly is designed and manufactured in the USA.
Custom Machined Track Wheels
The key to the Dana Dolly's smooth ride are the 16 custom machined track wheels.
- The wheels are custom made soft, then turned down to be round within 1/1000 of an inch to eliminate the "bounce" that normal skateboard wheels suffer from.
- You can park the dolly with 100 pounds of camera and accessories on the track at 100° F for an hour without the wheels flat spotting.
- Another benefit from the machining the wheels is reduced squeak during use.
- The wheels are custom modified 16 at a time on a special machine, providing uniformity.
- The wheel trucks can swivel on the dolly, which allows it to ride on straight and round track.
- A felt washer separates the dolly platform from the wheel trucks, helping to reduce noise.
- The included T-Tool features a 1/2, 9/16, and 3/8" ends.
- It allows you to tighten the wheel trucks using the 9/16th end to suit your taste.
The Mitchell mount features an elongated key way, allowing you to use non standard adapters.
Track supports fit into available standard Junior stand receivers or 5/8" Baby pin, although Dana Dolly recommends the use of available beefy baby stands at a minimum and to avoid thin walled aluminum stands
- Dana Dolly Portable Dolly
- 2 x Universal Track Ends
- Center Support
- 100mm Bowl Adapter
- 150mm Bowl Adapter
- 3" Washer
- Limited 1-Year Warranty