Delkin 16GB microSDHC 500X Memory Card
- 16GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / V10 / U1 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 100 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 30 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 10 MB/s
- Records Full HD Video
- Records Raw + JPEG Still Photos & Bursts
- Records Time-Lapse, ProTune, and HDR
- Water / Shock / X-Ray Proof
- Includes microSD to SD Adapter
The Delkin16GB Select UHS-I microSDHC Memory Card allows you to store your captured material onto a durable and sturdy memory card. This ensures that your content will be protected when it comes time to offload for post production or simply transporting your data between departments.
The Delkin 16GB Select UHS-I microSDHC Memory Card features a storage capacity of 16GB and takes advantage of the UHS-I bus to support read speeds of up to 100 MB/s and write speeds of up to 30 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V10 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 10 MB/s.
All of this allows for users of the Delkin 16GB Select UHS-I microSDHC Memory Card to capture smooth, continuous Full HD 1080p video, including ProTune video from GoPro cameras, as well as captuing raw and JPEG still photos, and time-lapse, HDR, and continuous burst photos. Built for extreme conditions, Delkin's 16GB Select UHS-I microSDHC Memory Card is protected against water, shock, and x-rays, and also features built-in error correction and wear leveling. Included is microSD to SD adapter, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices, as well as a protective storage case.
- Compatible with smartphones, tablets, and action cameras that accept Class 10 or UHS-I microSD memory cards, this Select microSDHC card is designed for everyday use, including Full HD 1080p video and still image capture. The card is also capable of capturing high-resolution time-lapse photography, HDR (high dynamic range) photos, and continuous-burst shots. Rated Video Speed Class 10, the Select card guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 10 MB/s, ensuring that data is written swiftly to the card and preventing recordings from randomly stopping or frames from being dropped.
- Capable of offloading data at speeds reaching up to 100 MB/s, this Select microSDHC card ensures quick and efficient data transfers from card to computer for immediate access to your files and sooner post-production start times.
- Built to endure strenuous shooting environments, this Select microSDHC card is durably designed to be waterproof, shockproof and X-ray proof. In addition, the card also utilizes built-in error-correction and wear-leveling to ensure data integrity and a long lifespan.