Manfrotto Black Aluminum Studio Pro Triaut Tripod W/Simultaneous Or Individual Leg Release 058B
- Black Aluminum Studio Pro Triaut Tripod
- Simultaneous Or Individual Leg Release
- 3/8'' screw attachment type
- 3 leg sections
- 26.46 lbs load capacity
- 85.43 in maximum height
- Weight: 13.56 lbs
The Manfrotto Black Aluminum Studio Pro Triaut Tripod W/Simultaneous Or Individual Leg Release is one of the most exciting tripods in the whole Manfrotto range, featuring patented simultaneous release of all three legs or any individual leg. This permits the legs to be extended, the tripod levelled (spirit level provided) and locked in seconds without ﾑ fiddlingﾒ with individual leg adjustments. Telescoping the legs is achieved by activating the same release. Other important features of this very professional tripod are the ability to adjust all angles individually and secure them with Manfrotto telescopic struts. Favoured for medium format up to large. Rubber feet with retractable spiked feet are standard. Includes carrying strap.
- attachment: 3/8'' screw attachment type
- bubble spirit level (no.): 1 number
- center column: geared
- closed length: 37.01 in
- color: black color
- column cross-section: round
- leg cross-section: round
- leg sections: 3 number
- legs tube diameter: 30. 25. 20 mm
- load capacity: 26.46 lbs
- material: aluminum + steel
- maximum height: 85.43 in
- maximum height (with center column down): 75.20 in
- minimum height: 17.32 in
- quick release: yes
- spreader: mid level - variable arm length with "click stop" set positions
- suggested dolly: 127. 127VS. 181B
- weight: 13.56 lbs
- tripod with built-in head - unlike most Manfrotto models, this tripod is pre-fitted with an unremovable head. This ensures compatibility and keeps weight and size to a minimum, but means the head cannot be interchanged in the future.
- sturdy all-metal construction
- leg sections use three-faceted tubing for greater anti-torsional resistance
- each of the legs can be set to a different angle of spread for more flexible, versatile positioning and to help keep camera equipment well-balanced over the tripod's center of gravity.
- manfrotto world first
- built-in mid-level spreader adds anti-torsional rigidity and stops the tripod legs from accidentally being knocked wider apart. Compared to a ground-level spreader or dolly, the mid-level spreader has the advantage that it stays well out of the mud and dirt and is more suitable for use on uneven terrain.
- with totally free, independent leg angles the tripod can be positioned to precisely the height and spread you need
- Manfrotto tubes are made of 100% Carbon Fiber in order to reach high quality standards and high levels of performance, rigidity and lightness. Carbon fiber tubes can be very different in quality, depending on the production process and the percent of carbon fiber material present in the tubes. Manfrotto chose to reach the maximum quality using 100% carbon fiber and the pull winding technology (a special production process able to maximize performance, resistance and reliability).
- foldaway handle avoids damage in transport
Check items to add to the cart or
More From Manfrotto