- Paypal Credit
Manfrotto Deluxe Geared Head w/ Quick Release
- Geared Head with Rc Plates
- 400Pl-Low, 400Pl-M, 400Pl-Hig
- Quick release plate
- Three 1/4" screws
- 3/8" female thread attachment type
- Front tilt: -90 / +30 tilt range
- Lateral tilt: -7.5 / +7.5 tilt range
- Load capacity: 22.05 lbs
- Panoramic rotation: 360
The Manfrotto Deluxe Geared Head w/ Quick Release is a heavy-duty head that was designed for studio column stands or larger tripods. This is best used for large or medium format cameras as well. It offers the ultimate in precision 3-way geared adjustment and control. Self-locking foldaway cranks allow 360° panning, +30° and -90° of frontal tilt & +/- 7.5° of lateral tilt. Side to side levelling is controlled by a separated handle. The bubble level aids in precise positioning.
The availability of three different heights of quick release plates eliminates the nuisance of interference of camera standards, which is critical for use of fast wide angle lenses. In addition, the tension holding the round quick release plate can be released to allow fine adjustment with complete safety.
Replaces old part number 3263.
- Includes 13mm, 23mm and 42mm high quick release plates.
- Manfrotto 400 Deluxe Geared Head (Quick Release) - Supports 22 lbs (10kg)
- 400PL-LOW Quick Release Plate (13mm) for 400 Deluxe Geared Head
- 400PL-MED Quick Release Plate (23mm) for 400 Deluxe Geared Head
- 400PL-HIG Quick Release Plate (44mm) for 400 Deluxe Geared Head
- 2-Year Warranty + Additional 3-Years after Registering Online or by Mail