Miller 3179 ArrowX 7 HD 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod System
- Arrowx 7 Fluid Head
- ENG Carbon Fiber 2-Stage HD Tripod Legs (100mm Bowl)
- 475 Rubber Feet Pads for Select Tripods (Set of 3)
- 993 Mid-level Spreader
- 975 Arrow Shell Case with Wheels
- Telescopic Pan Handle with Carrier (Black)
The Miller 3179 ArrowX 7 HD 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod System offers a 13.2 to 55.1 lb payload range and 7 + 0 selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions, making it suitable for EFP, studio, and field broadcast applications. Features also include precision fluid drag and a 16-position CB Plus counterbalance system. The Heavy-Duty 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod has a 100mm bowl design with a maximum payload of 209.4 lb and comes with a split inline carrying handle.The Miller 3179 ArrowX 7 HD system includes the ArrowX 7 Fluid Head, Heavy-Duty 2-Stage 100mm Carbon Fiber Tripod, 475 Tripod Feet, 993 Mid-Level Spreader, 975 Arrow Shell Case with Wheels, and 696 Telescopic Pan Handle with Carrier.
The three snap-on 475 Tripod Feet are designed to be used in any situation where the integrated dual spiked feet are not optimal. The 993 Mid-Level Spreader for Sprinter, Arrow 25/40, and HD tripod systems offers variable height adjustment with a latch-and-swivel design. The Telescopic Pan Handle with Carrier features black anodized aluminum tubing and is made from alloy and rubber material. The black 975 Arrow Shell Case with Wheels is designed to transport and protect Miller Arrow 2-Stage tripod systems.
ArrowX 7 Fluid Head
The Arrowx 7 Fluid Head from Miller is suitable for EFP, Studio, and Field OB applications. It offers a 13.2 to 55.1 lb payload range and seven selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions. It features precision fluid drag with a 16-position CB Plus counterbalance system. CB Plus is a sequential counterbalance design, featuring eight larger counterbalance steps that allow you to quickly and efficiently achieve the required counterbalance position. The system's one flick switch located at the front of the head adds a half step between each of the eight larger steps enabling counterbalance fine-tuning when required.
- Compact, lightweight, and versatile
- 7-step plus zero pan and tilt drag
- 16-position CB Plus counterbalance system
- Wide payload range of 13.2 to 55.1 lb
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology and balanced diagonal transitions
- Controls all-in-one design for fast, easy and practical use
- Illuminated bubble level and pan-tilt drag controls
- Precise floating pan-tilt caliper locks ensure bounce-free on-off performance
- Quick-release, 120mm sliding camera platform with Euro-style camera plate
- Removable 100mm ball leveling with three 3/8" holes for flat base mounting
- Mitchell base adaptable
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions
- Side mounting points for viewfinders and accessories
ENG Carbon Fiber 2-Stage HD Tripod Legs (100mm Bowl)
HD Series tripods are designed with single or two-stage legs, and made of aluminum alloy or carbon fiber material. Offers a 100 or 150mm bowl fixing, attached to a ball-leveling mount that ensures bowl-to-leg fastening, resists loosening and eliminates joint instability. Innovated Quik-Lok locking mechanism, lets you set up the tripod within seconds. These heavy-duty tripods offer utmost strength and tortional rigidity to take the full ENG/EFP workload providing optimum security when supporting studio camera configurations.
- Heavy-duty carbon fiber construction
- 100mm / 4" bowl base
- Double extension design
- Quik-Lok rapid, non slip clamping system, with self-adjusting brake mechanism for smooth, positive clamp action
- Maximum height of 63.0-inch
- Supports up to 200 lb
- Split carry handle, splits apart for set up and combines for balanced, safe carriage when the tripod is collapsed
475 Rubber Feet Pads for Select Tripods (Set of 3)
The 475 Tripod Feet from Miller are a set of three rubber snap-on feet designed to be used in any situation where the integrated dual spiked feet are not optimal. They are ideal for use on both slippery and glossy floors. These rubber feet are compatible with all tripods with a 993 mid level spreader.
993 Mid-Level Spreader
The Miller 993 is a mid-level spreader for Sprinter, Arrow 25/40 and HD tripod systems. This device offers variable adjustment in minimum and maximum height settings and a latch and swivel design.
975 Arrow Shell Case with Wheels
The Miller 975 Arrow Shell Case with Wheels (Black) is designed to transport and protect Miller Arrow 2-Stage tripod systems. The case is made from weatherproof 1000 denier Cordura nylon with heavy-duty interior padding. It also has molded plastic corners, feet and base supports. There are 2 mesh pockets in the lid and 1 accessory pocket inside. The interior has a protective head cradle that fits a full range of Arrow fluid heads and snap-lock straps that ensure the tripod is secure during transportation. The case is transported by heavy-duty carry straps with an overlapping grip, a pull handle and built-in Inline roller wheels that provide comfortable and weightless transport.
- Weatherproof 1000 denier Cordura nylon exterior
- Heavy-duty interior padding
- Molded plastic corner protection
- Molded plastic feet
- Molded base supports
- Zipper closure
- Two mesh pockets in the lid
- One accessory pocket inside
- ID window
- Inside protective head cradle fits a full range of Arrow fluid heads
- Inside snap-lock straps ensure the tripod is secure during transportation
- Heavy-duty carry straps with overlapping grip
- Pull handle
- Built-in Inline roller wheels provide comfortable and weightless transport
- Compatible with Miller Arrow 2-Stage tripod systems
Telescopic Pan Handle with Carrier (Black)
- Supplied with black handle carrier
- Durable black anodized aluminum tubing
- Material alloy/rubber