Miller Cineline 70 HD MB 1-Stage Alloy Tripod System
- Cineline 70 Fluid Head (150mm)
- Mitchell Base Adapter for Skyline 70 Fluid Head
- HD Ground Spreader for HD MB 1-Stage Tripod
- HD MB 1-Stage Alloy Tripod
The Miller Cineline 70 HD MB 1-Stage Alloy Tripod System is a quick setup system offering superior camera support.The Mitchell Base Adapter allows the Skyline 70 Fluid Head to be connected with a Mitchell base and can be used with heavy-duty Mitchell tripods. The Miller Cineline 70 includes the Cineline 70 Fluid Head, Mitchell Base Adapter with Clamp, HD MB 1-Stage Alloy Tripod, and an HD Ground Spreader.
The Cineline 70 head features an ARRI-sized side-loading camera plate and 150mm ball base. This solid single-stage 150mm alloy support is built with shorter tube lengths for use on a studio dolly, offering stable camera support. Additionally, the HD Ground Spreader offers a rapid setup and pull-down by keeping tripod legs at an equal or preset distance.
Cineline 70 Fluid Head (150mm)
Supporting payloads up to 82.5 lb, the Miller Cineline 70 Fluid Head is designed for feature films, documentaries, and commercial productions with heavy digital cinema camera rigs. It features an ARRI-sized side-loading camera plate, 150mm ball base, and when fitted with Miller's optional Mitchell Base Adapter 1225, can be mounted on traditional Mitchell flat base tripods. The Cineline 70 head offers seven positions (plus zero) of fluid pan and tilt drag and eight selectable counterbalance settings - all conveniently located for quick and easy access.
While designed to support heavy loads, the Cineline 70 remains lightweight at only 12.6 lb thanks to its alloy construction, which is also water and dust resistant. The ARRI-style side-loading camera plate has two 3/8"-16 screws and offers a 5.9" sliding range, aiding in quick rig re-balancing when lenses and accessories are changed. Additionally, the head has dual side mounts for attaching accessories via optional mounting brackets or threaded adapters, as well as a front head mount for attaching Mitchell's optional adapter camera assistant's box adapter. The head comes included with dual telescopic pan handles, adjustable from 15.4 to 23.2" in length.
- 150mm ball base
- Supports loads up to 82.7 lb
- 7 (+0) fluid pan/tilt drag positions
- 8 selectable counterbalance positions
- Side-loading camera plate; 5.9" sliding range for rig balancing; 2x 3/8"-16 screws
- Easy-to-access rear mounted controls
- Illuminated pan/tilt drag, counterbalance controls, and bubble level
- Compatible with Mitchell flat base tripods with optional Mitchell Base Adapter 1225
- Dual side mounts for monitors and accessories
- Front head mount for camera assistants accessory box
- Aluminum alloy construction
- Black low sheen finish with anti-corrosive pre-treatment
- Water and dust resistant
Mitchell Base Adapter for Skyline 70 Fluid Head
The Miller Mitchell Base Adapter allows the Skyline 70 Fluid Head to be connected with a Mitchell base and can be used with heavy-duty Mitchell tripods.
HD Ground Spreader for HD MB 1-Stage Tripod
The HD Ground Spreader from Miller is designed for use with the HD MB 1-Stage Tripod. It allows for rapid setup and pull-down by keeping tripod legs at an equal or preset distance relative to each other.
HD MB 1-Stage Tripod