- Paypal Credit
Rokinon XEEN 16mm T2.6 Professional Cine Lens (EF Mount)
- 16mm Lens Covers Full-Frame Sensors
- 2.6 Maximum Aperture
- Suitable for 6K Image Capture
- 200° Focus Rotation
- 114mm Front Diameter
- Internal Focus Design
- Multi-Coating for Color Consistency
- Dual Side Focus and T-Stop Scales
- Cinema Gearing for Focus and Iris
The Rokinon XEEN 16mm T2.6 Professional Cine Lens for Canon EF Mount features an internal focus design that minimizes the appearance of breathing when changing focus. The cinema lens is multi-coated for glare prevention, good contrast, and color matched to a factory standard. The 16mm lens provides a very wide angle of view on full-frame cameras.
Dual sided focus scales are marked on the lens along with dual sided iris scales. Natural looking highlights and bokeh is acheiver with the 11-bladed iris. The lens is a manual focus and iris lens, and does not have auto focus or auto iris capability. It incorporates cinema-style focus and iris gears that share the same position across the lenses in the Xeen set. The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes when using a matte box and focus accessories. The focus ring rotates 200° from close focus to infinity; this gives you a high degree of precision when adjusting focus. The lens mount can be shimmed, and additional mounts (available separately) may be used with the lens.
- This is a 16mm lens that has an image circle that covers a full-frame sensor. When mounted on a camera with a full-frame sensor it provides you with a very wide angle of view.
- The lens features metal construction to withstand the rigors of daily production, and comes with a support foot that can help take strain off your camera's lens port.
- Dual right and left side focus and T-stop scales allow your focus puller to work from either side of the lens, without having to flip the lens in the mount, or facing upside numerals.
- Each lens in the XEEN series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes since you don't have to swap out any donuts or adapters to use the same matte box.
- The non-rotating front allows you to use optional clip-on matte boxes.
- Click-less aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 12" allows you to get up close to your subject.
- Rokinon XEEN 16mm T2.6 Professional Cine Lens for Canon EF Mount
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 3-Year Warranty