- Paypal Credit
Rokinon XEEN 35mm T1.5 Professional Cine Lens (MFT Mount)
- 35mm Lens Covers Full-Frame Sensors
- 11-Blade Iris
- Cinema Gearing for Focus and Iris
- 200° Focus Rotation
- 114mm Front Diameter
- Internal Focus Design
- Multi-Coating for Color Consistency
- Dual-Side Focus and T-Stop Scales
The Rokinon XEEN 35mm T1.5 Professional Cine Lens for Micro Four Thirds features an internal focus design that minimizes the appearance of breathing when changing focus. The cinema lens is multi-coated for glare prevention, good contrast, and color matched to a factory standard. The 35mm lens provides a moderate angle of view on full-frame cameras.
Dual sided focus scales are marked on the lens along with dual sided iris scales. Natural looking highlights and bokeh is acheiver with the 11-bladed iris. The lens is a manual focus and iris lens, and does not have auto focus or auto iris capability. It incorporates cinema-style focus and iris gears that share the same position across the lenses in the Xeen set. The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes when using a matte box and focus accessories. The focus ring rotates 200° from close focus to infinity; this gives you a high degree of precision when adjusting focus.
- This 35mm lens has an image circle that covers a full-frame sensor. When mounted on a camera with a four-thirds sensor it provides you with a much tighter shot than if it was mounted on a camera with a full-frame sensor.
- The lens features metal construction to withstand the rigors of daily production, and comes with a support foot that can help take strain off your camera's lens port.
- Dual right and left side focus and t-stop scales allow your focus puller to work from either side of the lens, without having to flip the lens in the mount, or facing upside numerals.
- Each lens in the XEEN series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes as you don't have to swap out anti-reflection donuts or adapters to use the same matte box.
- The non-rotating front allows you to use optional clip-on matte boxes.
- Clickless aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 13" allows you to get up close to your subject.
- Rokinon XEEN 35mm T1.5 Professional Cine Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 3-Year Warranty