Sachtler flowtech 100 MS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader & Rubber Feet
- For Tripod Heads with 100mm Ball
- Two-Stage, Three-Section Standard Legs
- Supports up to 66 lb
- Height Range of Approximately 20 to 61"
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- Rubber Feet and Carry Handle Included
- Carbon Fiber Mid-Level Spreader
- Independent Leg Movement and Adjustment
- Flat Legs Rest Comfortably on Shoulder
- Magnetic Leg Locks
The Sachtler flowtech 100 MS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader & Rubber Feet is a carbon fiber, lightweight tripod that can be set up and adjusted in no time at all, and can hold up to 66 lbs. When it comes time to adjust the tripod height, you no longer have to worry about stooping down to reach the locks - the novel flowtech design places the quick release locks at the top of the legs, allowing for quick and easy access. The three legs are able to be deployed simultaneously, making it easier and faster for them to find their individual levels when setting up on uneven ground.
The flowtech 100's versatile leg hinges adjust freely or can be locked at 20, 46, and 72° angles, providing a height range from 10" to 5' and reducing the need to carry a set of baby legs. Additional ergonomic features include a flatter leg design that's more comfortable when carrying on your shoulder, and magnetic locks that neatly snap the legs together for travel. Three handy 3/8"-16 threaded mounts can be used to attach a variety of accessories.
Weighing only nine pounds with its spreader and feet, the flowtech 100 can support a payload of up to 66 pounds and extends from a minimum height of 20" to a maximum height of 61" when using the included mid-level spreader. Each leg features a single clamping lever that quickly and easily locks and unlocks the three sections.
Designed with dual-spiked feet, this 100mm bowl tripod includes rubber feet that feature a quick release design for easy attaching and removal. A flowtech Carry Handle is included to enable carrying your flowtech system in one hand.
- Dual-stage, carbon fiber 100mm bowl tripod
- Supports up to 66 pounds, yet weighs only 9 pounds
- High torsional stability prevents the legs from twisting when panning your head
- Brake levers at the top of the tripod quickly release all three sections simultaneously, enabling speedy setups
- Flatter, ergonomic leg design for more comfortable over-the-shoulder carrying
- A flexible hinge design enables high and low angles
- The included mid-level spreader provides additional stability while enabling individual leg adjustment on uneven or stepped surfaces
- Dual-spiked feet tripod includes quick release rubber feet for delicate or slippery surfaces
- Magnetic locks snap the legs together for transport, but easily release for setup
- Includes a carry handle for one-handed transportation
You may also be interested in
OConnor 30L Carbon Fiber Tripod 100mm$2,858.00
Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod$519.99
OConnor 30L Carbon Fiber Tripod 150mm$2,090.00