The Zacuto Gratical Eye Bundle with Dual Grips for Sony FS7 is a bundle that was put together offering dual 360° rotating handgrips, as well as the Gratical Eye OLED EVF. The Zacuto Gratical Eye Bundle with Dual Grips for Sony FS7 is compatible with the Sony PXW-FS7, and the Gratical Eye OLED EVF comes with the Axis Mini EVF Mount so you can easily mount it onto the Recoil Pro. Along with the support rig, when purchasing the Zacuto Gratical Eye Bundle with Dual Grips for Sony FS7 you will also receive the VCT Pro Baseplate, as well as the Axis Mini for Sony FS7, and a 13.8" LANC extension cable.
Zacuto Sony FS7 Dual Trigger Grips
The Sony FS7 Dual Trigger Grips from Zacuto are a 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip set featuring one wooden handgrip and one grip relocator for the Sony FS7 camera grip. Each can be individually rotated a full 360° at the press a dedicated lever — there is no need to screw or unscrew any knob or lever but rather just press it on the fly. Furthermore, the wooden component of the wooden handgrip can also be adjusted forward and backward at the press of another lever.
The wooden handgrip secures into a sleeve and can be adjusted in length within the sleeve by loosening a lever. Scale markings are available on top to allow you to easily match up the positions of the wooden handgrip and the grip relocator.
- 15mm LWS rod mount handgrip set
- Includes a wooden handgrip and a grip relocator for the Sony FS7 camera grip
- 360° rotation at the press of a lever — no screwing/unscrewing
- Forward/backward adjustment / length adjustment for the wooden handgrip
- Scale markings for easily matching the positions of the handgrips
Zacuto Gratical Eye Micro OLED EVF
The Zacuto Gratical Eye Micro OLED EVF is the smallest and lightest Micro OLED EVF that Zacuto has to offer. The electronic viewfinder itself only weighs 14oz and can fit in the palm of your hand. The Gratical Eye is an ideal solution for image and filmmakers who are using professional SDI cameras, rigs, and external batteries. It is equipped with a 2-pin LEMO power jack and a single 3G-SDI input that supports up to 1080p60 video. Additionally, the Gratical Eye features a USB port for firmware updates.
With the Gratical Eye, Zacuto takes the highly regarded 0.61", 1280 x 1024 micro OLED panel found in their Gratical HD and packs into an EVF. Not content at being just a professional-grade EVF that produces natural looking images with a 10,000:1 contrast ratio, the Gratical Eye is equipped with a FPGA dual core processor to support the full set of monitoring and image analysis features found on the larger Gratical HD, including LUT support, vectorscope and waveform displays, and peaking, which are controlled using a joystick-style button on the back of the unit.
- 0.61", 1280 x 1024 micro OLED display with 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- 3G-SDI input (optional converter for HDMI)
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p and frame rates up to 60 fps
- 2-Pin LEMO power input
- 14 hours of power when used with a separately available 75Wh battery
- Outboard tally light
- Proximity screen saver sensor to conserve power (7 second motion detector screen saver and auto shut off after 1 hour of being idle)
- Rosette with 1/4"-20 thread on each side for mounting
- -1 to +4 adjustable diopter range
- USB port for firmware updates
Monitoring & Image Analysis Tools
- Custom scaling/user presets
- RGB, saturation, brightness, and contrast adjustments
- Zebra with customer wide, color, and thresholds
- Histogram (RGB, Luma)
- Audio meters
- LUT import and creation
- Peaking (multiple color options)
- False color
- Frame store with transparency
- Test pattern (color bars and Macbeth)