Miller ArrowX 5 Sprinter II 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod System (Mid-Level Spreader)
- Arrow X5 Fluid Head
- 475 Rubber Feet Pads for Select Tripods (Set of 3)
- 993 Mid-level Spreader
- 872 Arrow Soft Case
- Telescopic Pan Handle with Carrier (Black)
- Sprinter II 2-Stage Alloy Tripod (Mid-Level Spreader Ready)
The Miller ArrowX 5 Sprinter II 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod System is capable of supporting ENG and EFP camcorders with 4.4 to 46.2 lb payloads, making it suitable for fast-action shooting to long, slow pans. The Miller ArrowX 5 features a double-extension design with height adjustment from 17.3 to 60.2" and collapses down to 27.6". The mid-level spreader holds the tripod legs in position, providing rigidity and stability to the overall system. The entire system includes the ArrowX 5 fluid head, the Sprinter II 2-stage carbon fiber tripod, a mid-level spreader, a set of tripod rubber feet, a telescopic pan handle, and an Arrow shell case with wheels for easy and secure transportation.
Arrow X5 Fluid Head
The Arrow X5 Fluid Head from Miller is suitable for use with ENG and EFP camcorders. It offers a 4.4 to 46.2 lb payload range and seven selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions. It features precision fluid drag with a 16-position CB Plus counterbalance system. CB Plus is a sequential counterbalance design, features eight larger counterbalance steps, allowing you to quickly and efficiently achieve the required counterbalance position. The system's one flick switch located at the front of the head adds a half step between each of the eight larger steps enabling counterbalance fine-tuning when required. The Arrow X5 fluid head features a 100mm ball leveling with three M5 holes for flat base mounting. The pan and tilt locks utilize caliper disc brakes for reliable, short-throw fixing.
- Compact, lightweight, and versatile
- 7-step plus zero pan and tilt drag
- 16-position CB Plus counterbalance system
- Wide payload range of 4.4 to 46.2 lb
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology and balanced diagonal transitions
- Controls all-in-one-location design for fast, easy and practical use
- Illuminated bubble level and pan-tilt drag controls
- Precise floating pan-tilt caliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance
- Quick-release, 120mm sliding camera platform with Euro-style camera plate
- Removable 100mm ball leveling with three 3/8" holes for flat base mounting
- Mitchell base adaptable
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions
- Optional second pan handle mount
- Side mounting points for viewfinders and accessories
Sprinter II 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod (Mid-Level Spreader Ready)
The Miller Sprinter II 2-Stage Carbon Fiber Tripod is a quick-setup solution for a tripod head with 100mm ball base. Its light weight, flip-locks, and rigid construction allow for durability without compromising usability in ENG, EFP, and other pro video applications. Unlike many traditional multi-stage designs, both flip-locks are located on the same section for easy reaching, no matter the height setting. The fast setup is complemented by an in-line carry handle, for portability on set or in the field. Compatible spreaders, rubber feet, and dollys are available separately.
475 Rubber Feet Pads for Select Tripods (Set of 3)
The 475 Tripod Feet from Miller are a set of three rubber snap-on feet designed to be used in any situation where the integrated dual spiked feet are not optimal. They are ideal for use on both slippery and glossy floors. These rubber feet are compatible with all tripods with a 993 mid level spreader.
993 Mid-Level Spreader
The Miller 993 is a mid-level spreader for Sprinter, Arrow 25/40 and HD tripod systems. This device offers variable adjustment in minimum and maximum height settings and a latch and swivel design.
975 Arrow Shell Case with Wheels
The Miller 975 Arrow Shell Case with Wheels (Black) is designed to transport and protect Miller Arrow 2-Stage tripod systems. The case is made from weatherproof 1000 denier Cordura nylon with heavy-duty interior padding. It also has molded plastic corners, feet and base supports. There are 2 mesh pockets in the lid and 1 accessory pocket inside. The interior has a protective head cradle that fits a full range of Arrow fluid heads and snap-lock straps that ensure the tripod is secure during transportation. The case is transported by heavy-duty carry straps with an overlapping grip, a pull handle and built-in Inline roller wheels that provide comfortable and weightless transport.
- Weatherproof 1000 denier Cordura nylon exterior
- Heavy-duty interior padding
- Molded plastic corner protection
- Molded plastic feet
- Molded base supports
- Zipper closure
- Two mesh pockets in the lid
- One accessory pocket inside
- ID window
- Inside protective head cradle fits a full range of Arrow fluid heads
- Inside snap-lock straps ensure the tripod is secure during transportation
- Heavy-duty carry straps with overlapping grip
- Pull handle
- Built-in Inline roller wheels provide comfortable and weightless transport
- Compatible with Miller Arrow 2-Stage tripod systems
Telescopic Pan Handle with Carrier (Black)
- Supplied with black handle carrier
- Durable black anodized aluminum tubing
- Material alloy/rubber
Sprinter II 2-Stage Alloy Tripod (Mid-Level Spreader Ready)
The Miller Sprinter II 2-Stage Alloy Tripod is a quick-setup solution for a tripod head with 100mm ball base. Its light weight, flip-locks, and rigid construction allow for durability without compromising usability in ENG, EFP, and other pro video applications. The fast setup is complemented by an in-line carry handle, for portability on set or in the field. Compatible spreaders, rubber feet, and dollies are available separately.
You may also be interested in
Miller Skyline 70 Fluid Head$6,607.98